Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steelex D2032 Magnetic Tip Screwdriver Bit Set, 30-Piece
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 6, 2015
Looks very handy. Easy to insert tips. Only one complaint. I thought the tips were magnetic to grab the screws. It's not. The magnet part is the part that holds the tip in the screw driver holder. Very disappointed.
on June 1, 2014
I am a computer systems builder and was looking for something I could use to get all manner of screws off. Usually they are all phillips, but you get the odd occasion where you need flathead or torx screwdrivers. I've never had an issue with having the wrong size and the magnetic tip is great to prevent dropping screws down into the crannies of computer cases.
on October 22, 2015
So glad I bought this and what a price!

It has everything you would need. It's great for PC builders, Water Coolers alike and/or everyday needs.

The magnet is strong for grabbing screws and the magnet used to keep the bits on is very strong as well. It gives such a satisfactory feel and sound when attaching what you need.

I use this kit more than I thought I would and the bits have a great bite on screws. They also seem to be extremely well made as I have used it almost every day for the past month and everything still looks brand new. Can't beat it for the price. Oh! And it includes bits that work like Allen keys! Finally, no more awkward twisting.
on August 27, 2015
Incredible gift idea for any father or man in your life! You may be skeptical thinking.. "will it really hold being magnetic and all" .. well it does. My dad has used this for several around the house whats-its and do-dads. He's not a mechanic or a carpenter or a handy man but he does little odds and ends around the house and this is the tool for the job!
on January 18, 2015
This is any excellent Screw bit set to have. I am always putting something or taking it apart. It is always easier to have the proper tools to make it happen. The one thing I love is all of the screw bits are magnetic. This makes it easier to keep track of those screws being removed. If you take apart electronics like computers and/or like to take things apart get this tool set. The quality is excellent.
on November 28, 2015
Good product and magentized as advertised. I've used it for several tasks and it's done the job. However, I have to give it 4 stars b/c depending on what type of tasks you use it for, the bits can strip the screws, be careful. This will work great for electronics or computer building if you're into that thing. It definitely can grab and hold the screws as needed.
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2014
Not a lot to review its a magnetic screwdriver with changeable tips. I doubt I will ever need or use the majority of the tips but they are there if I need them. But if you want a magnetic screwdriver with a lot of options you cant do much better than this for the price!
on March 1, 2014
These magnetic screwdrivers are a life saver. I wear reading glasses and the screws are always falling out of one pair or another. My husband and I have trouble picking up the screws and getting them positioned correctly. This set does the job!
on March 17, 2016
Works fantastically!!!!! I am dissasembling a sony tv from the 90's and this magnetic tip allows me to get out the screws from those annoying inset screw holes. Which has saved me much time and frustration!!! Also, the many different tips has come in handy very much for obvious reasons!!
on April 19, 2013
I really like this screwdriver. It is a pleasure to use and has so many bits for every job. The price seemed prettty good too. I used it to istall my head unit in the car and it is much easier with magnetic screw driverthan regular one.