5.0 out of 5 stars Solid wheels
I have two sets of four of the three inch wheels and one of the four inch. They roll great over my wood floor and carpet without leaving any marks. They are sturdy, look good, and easy to install. Best product that I've ever owned that was built in China. Appear to be made well enough to last a long time.
Published 16 months ago by James J. Finn

1.0 out of 5 stars Bearings? More like gravel!
Published on August 31, 2007 by D. J. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Bearings? More like gravel!, August 31, 2007
This review is from: Steelex D2607 3-Inch 150-Pound Swivel Polyurethane Plate Caster (Tools & Home Improvement)
I bought these casters to use on a lunmber cart in my garage/workshop. I bought them because I thought that the high profile wheel would deal with grit on the floor pretty well. I can't believe how bad they are. The "bearings" are so worthless that the casters physically grind as you spin them- even without any weight on them. Rortaion of the wheel is OK, but spinning the caster on it's axis is terrible. This is a case of you get what you pay for. I'll be buying replacements somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid wheels, July 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome wheels, August 21, 2011
These were great, I bought them for a book shelf so I could move it around my room. They are quiet and lovely to look at, roll very smoothly and I love the color! They are holding quite a heavy load of books and weren't too hard to install, they make moving my bookcase easy and effortless. I wish they had a cup caster version for legs on furniture in this color, would definitely buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I Expected (From the other review), January 16, 2008
These are medium duty products (see my review for the fixed/non-rotating version). The wheels rotate around the vertical axis on bearings, and show no difficulty at all. In wheel rotation, they do not use bearings but the center (black) rotates on the axle with reasonable effect. Don't overload, but I'd estimate they are very good for loads up to about 40 lbs or so, per wheel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth caster, November 25, 2010
I bought 6 of these swivel casters and 6 swivel/locking casters to make 3 storage cabinet dollies. All casters were very smooth in motion, consistent in dimensions and build quality, and easy to lock (both wheel and rotation). Nice product at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casters..., January 15, 2014
These casters are working fine on my large work table which needs to be moved frequently, including over carpet. Unfortunately, the rollers aren't as flat as they appear in the photo and the rather sharp shape causes indentations when moved on the linoleum floor. I'll eventually be changing the floors in this room to a wood look surface and will have to take into consideration the potential for indentations made by the casters.

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues at all, June 11, 2011
Daniel C. Pennington (Bremerton, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
Used 4 of these to make a rolling riser for my '59 Bassman & '63 reverb... The build quality is good, solid, maneuver easy and are a good height... 5 stars because I see no shortcomings in these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 30, 2009
I'm using a pair of these and a pair of Steelex D2608 3-Inch 220-Pound Swivel Double Lock Polyurethane Plate Casters on a table I built for my 12" compound miter saw. They work fine. A good compromise between useful service and cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wheels for my ottoman!, March 22, 2012
I really wanted an ottoman with wheels to move around my closet. I like having a small seat, but didn't want to lift it up to move it every time I needed it in a different spot. I bought this one here on amazon because it was the only large, round one I could find and afford. And it had legs. I figured that the legs just screwed on the bottom, so there had to be SOME wood inside there and that I could use these casters! The red color was very cool!! I just placed them right adjacent to the prethreaded holes where the included legs should have gone. That way, I knew that the distance between each (I needed 4) was already measured equidistantly from each other (then I wouldn't have to measure or put them on in the wrong spots.) I did drill before screwing so I wouldn't split the wood. The casters didn't come with screws, but most people have some screws lying around (but wanted to mention it just in case.) I used one inch drywall screws actually, because my use didn't require especially long or thick ones.

It works wonderfully!! I can slide my ottoman to exactly where I need it (on carpet no less). It is a little harder to move when I am sitting on it and want to scoot...but still easy. I try not to do that, though so I don't mess up my carpet. I liked the 3-inch ones because they added enough height to the item (just like the legs would have) to make a comfortable seat. Plus I can fit my foot under there to push it around! I did put some pictures of it above.

I actually had another square ottoman I added casters to about a year ago. My kids like to have friends over to play video games sometimes and it is nice to be able to move a little seat close to the tv for a guest. I mistakenly used cheap plastic casters last time...they broke (when someone leans their weight too hard on one corner, the plastic cracked.) These are metal, so I am going to buy 4 more for that ottoman, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Great product well worth the money.