- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Virgin Pub; First Edition edition (September 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852275162
- ISBN-13: 978-1852275167
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,885,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Steffi: Public Power, Private Pain Hardcover – September, 1995
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Top Customer Reviews
Heady has depended on other peoples version of events. People who either don't really know the Graf's or have something to gain by making up wild rumors concerning Steffi and her family.
I am sure Heady had good intentions when starting out but all she has ended up with is a book full of speculation and and slander.
A real fan would have tried harder.........
So all in all this is one of the most detailed and best biographies of anyone that I have ever read. The fact that the author is unbiased stops the book from falling into the trap which many biographies fall in to, that of showing the subject of the book in a rose coloured light.