Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 7, 2013
These binocs are small and powerful but not great on optimizing diopter setting to match sides/eyes.

These are not for birding,, which is what I do use mine for part of the time. Merlins would be better, but much costlier!

These are good for hiking and surveillance as-needed. Smaller, well built, great warranty.
on June 11, 2014
The Predator Xtreme 10 X 26 binos are a definite improvement over the 20+ year old compacts that I had been carrying. They are clear, bright, and sharp - although I have yet to notice any difference with regards to the "Predator" lens coatings. Overall, I am happy with the quality of the glasses. My only concern to this point, is the complete and utter lack of response from Steiner's customer service. I had a simple question concerning lens covers - so I emailed their customer service. A week goes by, so I email again. Another week, no answer, so I send a message through their Facebook page. I wait. No response so I post on their Facebook page. I wait 30 days with no response and post again. Bottom line - I have absolutely zero confidence in Steiner standing behind their product if they can't muster enough courtesy to respond to a customer's multiple attempts to contact them - it doesn't bode well for what will happen should I ever need warranty work.

The glasses are fine. I've used them for about three months primarily for hunting and scouting and have been pleased. But this is the last Steiner product I will buy.
on December 31, 2013
Good buy for the price. My father is a hunter and he said they are accurate and useful. He was looking forward to buy binos small enough to fit in his pocket without compromising quality and effectiveness. There, I got these as his Christmas present and I don't regret it. Strongly recommend..
on August 11, 2015
Very satisfied with these binoculars, they are very well made and very clear. I couldnt believe the magnification and how clear they were. Im very happy with them and would easily replace them again if lost.
on May 29, 2013
These are fine but at some point you have to access the value portion of this purchase and that is where they fall short. For several years I have used a set of Bushnell 10X25 compact that I purchased at a sporting goods store for less than 30 bucks, when you compare the 2 you see that the Stiners are in no way worth 5 times as much as the Bushnell set, plus the Bushnell are shorter and fit in your pocket better. So once again the Stiners are fine, nothing wrong but they are overpriced for what you get, there just isn't much difference in the image quality.
on June 1, 2012
I bought these for bowhunting. They are just the right size with the power and brilliant clarity you get with full size steiners. Make sure to adjust them to both your eyes, it makes a difference.
on March 9, 2014
I purchased these as a backup pair for hunting. They feel and look good but I don't think they are as good as the Leupold that I have had for quite some time.
on November 15, 2012
Nice clear optics.
A little hard to adjust to both eyes to get a nice full circle view.
Overall a good buy for the money.
on January 27, 2014
The only thing I think could have done a little better job on is the eye cups , but other wise very nice.
on August 13, 2014