5.0 out of 5 stars steiner 02209 welding gloves
very good material used, will last longer than other gloves at more the cost. I highly recomend these gloves. thanks
Published on December 1, 2012 by Don Ingram

2.0 out of 5 stars Halloween Costume
I bought these gloves to go with a "Dr. Horrible" costume for halloween, they are actually more of a light-blueish color and I feel the picture is very misleading. I am going to try to bleach them = /
Published on October 14, 2010 by Chris DeLoid

5.0 out of 5 stars steiner 02209 welding gloves, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Steiner 02209 Welding Gloves, Gray Economy Shoulder Split Cowhide Cotton Lined, Large (12-Pack) (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for costumes, gets dirty quick if used for welding., September 4, 2014
I never actually used these gloves for welding but I'd imagine they would get dirty quick. They were perfect for a evil scientist costume I was making.

2.0 out of 5 stars Halloween Costume, October 14, 2010

Steiner 02209 Welding Gloves,  Gray Economy Shoulder Split Cowhide Cotton Lined, Large (12-Pack)
$75.84
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.