5.0 out of 5 stars Don't call it a glass!
Published on January 13, 2012 by RS

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay..
One of these glasses in the 2 glass set is fine. The other one has a couple spots where they missed the gold part, kind of like a smudge, on the glass. not worth paying for return shipping so they are rated just okay by me.
Published on April 12, 2012 by MrsF

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't call it a glass!, January 13, 2012
RS (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stella Artois 33-Centiliter Star Chalice, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
These chalices are very well made and absolutely beautiful! I first drank out of one of these at a local favorite restaurant of mine, and I just had to own a couple myself. The 33 cL fill line is not at the very top: the chalice can actually hold about 14 ounces of fluid when filled to the max. Stella Artois is packaged in 11.2 ounce bottles, so the 33 cL size is perfect for holding a single bottle, as there is plenty of room at the top for the head. They are a must-have for the Stella Artois fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE FOR YOUR COLLECTION, April 22, 2012
BOTTOM LINE
At their price and availability, the Stella Artois Chalices are my favorite chalice. I am not afraid to break them (this is not to say I've broken any - they are quite durable), because I know I can easily replace them via Amazon (as opposed to some of my harder to find or more collectible glasses and goblets). Not to mention, they look great, they work, and no collection would be complete without them.

IMAGINE
It is the first time you are having someone over your house, and you ask them if they'd like a drink. They ask for a beer and you have just the thing - something strong, flavorful, and a little bit hoppy; something that needs to be poured out to be enjoyed - maybe a nice Abbey Ale or IPA. Are you going to serve it them in a mug, water glass, or pint glass? I hope not.

PERFECT FIT
The Stella Artois Star Chalice is the perfect fit for a good beer. I like to serve my beers in appropriate glasses - lagers in pint glasses, pilsners in pilsner glasses, and light beers in the garbage. The Chalice glass fills the role of the the perfect glass for a stronger, hoppier, or headier beer like a nice Chimay or St. Bernardus. Please don't serve a light beer or lager in it. Please don't serve light beers at all.

PERFECT SIZE
The 33 Centilitre glass is also the perfect size. I know Stella makes a larger chalice, but I think this one fits the pour of a bottle of good beer just right. Also, it fits in my overhead wine-glass rack the same way a stemmed wine glass would. I imagine the larger glass would be too big to fit.

PERFECT LOOK
As a beer lover, I just like the way my Stella Chalices look in my collection. They are the standard beginner Chalice for anyone looking to purchase beer glasses of all different shapes and sizes - this makes them a must have, as no collection is complete without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stella Glasses, April 12, 2011
The first time I drank from one of these glasses was in a bar downtown Chicago, and fell in love with it. I was so glad I could order a set from Amazon. It is perfect for one bottle or can of beer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses for the Stella drinker, April 3, 2012
I am very happy with this purchase. The chalices arrived in great condition and they are the perfect size to hold one bottle of Stella. I will be ordering more so I can serve house guests who appreciate Stella with style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stella Artois 40-Centiliter Star Chalice, Set of 2, August 23, 2012
Bought these as a gift for a friend that loves Stella Artois beer. I thought they would look and feel cheaper than they did but was pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beer glasses, January 14, 2012
S.C. (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my husband who was served his Stella in one of these glasses in a restaurant and he absolutely loved them. I thought they looked small and was concerned whether the whole bottle of Stella would fit in the glass but it does perfectly. They are very attractive

5.0 out of 5 stars Stella Artois 33-Centiliter Star Chalice, Set of 2, July 5, 2012
Perfect vessel for fabulous beer! Do not waste your money on the larger chalice offerings unless you have a keg of Stella Artois. The 11.2oz bottle fits in the 33-centiliter perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stella Chalice 33 Centiliter, June 21, 2013
Ordered these as a gift for my beau. He loves them. We keep them in the freezer , under the bar for when the mood strikes, or company would prefer a glass instead. They dont keep cold long : ( BUT they do fit an entire, standard, store bought sized bottle of Stella to the very rim. We did notice a slight difference in taste drinking from the chalice, but not so great that we drink from them all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay.., April 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to truly enjoy a Stella, June 21, 2012
Dan (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
Like a fine wine requires a suitable fine wine glass, alas, so does a Stella Artois require a suitable "Chalice". The original Chalice, the proper angled pour, the appropriate resting time, the first sip. Ahhhhhhh one must have the proper Chalice to enjoy such a sophisticated beer. Sure, you could drink Stella from a bottle. You could drink Stella from a ordinary glass. You might even drink Stella from a can, hmmm. But, one can only truly enjoy a Stella when drinking from a Chalice.
Drink on ye savorers of the Stella Artois, but do so only in a Chalice.

Stella Artois 33-Centiliter Star Chalice, Set of 2