Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2014
We ordered this book for my daughter in college. She needed the 4th edition which is what we thought we were ordering. But when we received it, it was the 2nd edition so it is useless to her. I don't know if we just didn't see it correctly or just where the mix up was?? Disappointing!
on January 25, 2016
I use this to teach a College Success Skills class - it has interesting activities and many of the information is still current despite the edition. Will continue to use as long as I can. :)
on May 8, 2014
Has a lot of information I already know..I wish it had more information in it that I could've learned! Only got it because it was required for a class I took a year ago...
on September 3, 2013
price is good however my teacher doesnt even use the book. well there goes 11 bucks i could have saved :P
on February 24, 2015
Book was in good shape for the price. Would buy again
on March 13, 2013
you should consider selling your books here they give you a fair price and excrllent customer service i will do business here again
on August 22, 2012
I bought this product at a reasonble price and got it in about two weeks. It is a good copy by he some writing and highlighting in it. Overall, my expectations were met and I'm satisfied with the product .
on September 24, 2011
Amazon has many good and cheaper book. This book is very good. If I buy from my college bookstore, it is so expensive($46.78). Later, I will often compare price. Using this way, Ican save more money. Sheila
on October 4, 2011
Pleased with how fast and how useful my product is. Will definately use it often, and well worth my money.
on January 21, 2011
the book was in good codition and arrived sooner than i thought it would. it was a very good and issue free purchase