Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on September 3, 2012
If you take this movie story line for what it is, I can safely say I enjoyed this movie more than any I've seen recently. Others say it's wierd that the "Mob" starts dancing in odd times and places, but isn't that what this movie is about? I didn't see anything wrong with the acting; the story was fine. I just absolutely loved the dancing scenes. It was fun that the movie started with the 'kids' doing a performance art dance in the middle of the street. And I loved the costumes they wore when they danced in the office scene.
'Step-Up-Revolution' reminded me very much of the Amazing Performance I admired in 'West Side Story.' Both showings have a Good theme. Also, I felt that the dancing was as Professional and Addicting as much as it was in 'Dirty Dancing.' The Music in this movie was Breathtaking and the Acting Performance Excellent. The theme here is the Dancer's life. Emily arrives in Miami to fulfill her dream of becoming a professional dancer as she falls in love with Sean. Her soul-mate leads a dance crew called 'The Mob.' After The Mob's neighborhood is threatened, Emily, Sean, and The Mob join together to turn Performance Art into Protest Art as they risk losing their dreams to fight for a Greater cause. I had flashbacks about the Protest I viewed in 'West Side Story.' Even the Last Dance in 'Dirty Dancing' wasn't just symbolic of love, it was also a Protest dance to show the world how strong they believed as they united to send a message. Regardless of the reason for Protest in all 3 films, the Dancing and Acting was Sensational, Enjoyable, and Entertaining from start to finish. Highly Recommended!
on August 9, 2012
I went into the movie theater without seeing any of the Step Up movies, I know crazy how have i not seen a movie with Channing Tatum in it, but as I was saying I saw this movie without seeing any of the predecessors and I actually loved it so much. At first I didn't really like the female lead but she grew on me as the movie carried on and the lesson behind the story was really great. The dances were really great and i would seriously be so excited whenever a new dance was about to start and my adrenaline would start racing and i couldn't like stop watching I just wanted them to keep doing dances. The movie was really great and I loved it and it made me watch the other movies as well. Seriously go see this movie whether or not you have or have not seen the past movies. I also did see it with two of my friends who have seen the other movies and they said it was there favorite out of all the movies.
on September 5, 2014
I really liked this movie, but I am a big fan of dancing so I have liked all of the Step Up movies so far. This movie had a lot of dance scenes that I really loved. As far as the story itself, I liked it, but I feel some of the others have had a better storyline. However if you like Step Up because of the dancing, or any movie for dancing and music, you are going to like this one.
on April 6, 2015
First of all, if you're expecting oscar-worthy performances, then look elsewhere. This movie doesn't promise to be anything more than a dance-inspired, entertaining movie, and it delivers. In my opinion, this one is the best of the franchise, to include the latest one. The soundtrack is awesome, and will have you, if not dancing, at least moving along with the cast. The only down side to the "official" soundtrack is that it does not include every song that appears in the movie (I had to search on the internet for an entire listing of the soundtrack and purchase elsewhere, or here on amazon). The story is repectable and believable. The actors are very attractive and talented. Plus, if you are watching this movie on an HD screen, some of the scenes are visually stunning (shot mainly in Miami). I love this movie and every time I watch it, I enjoy it even more.
on March 23, 2016
My favorite in this series is a tie between part 2 and this one. The dancing is always pretty sick. The story line was pretty good, albeit typical. Las Vegas is always a fun backdrop for a movie. I liked the routine to Bobby Brown's Every Little Step. And let's not forget Briana Evigan. Rowrrr. All in all, I think it was a great dance movie.
on June 13, 2013
If you're a fan of dancing, hit music, a love story line, then this movie is easy to love. As the franchise goes on and keeps pumping out movie after movie, it loses some of it's "star value", but overall this remains to be a very good film. The Revolution protesting brings an interesting twist to their dancing. Check it out if you're a fan of the first three for sure!
on July 16, 2014
I love all the step up movies, I thought it is creative and definately losts of talent. I kind of expected more but it is very entertaining. If it was 3D intended in some parts I couldn't enjoy those parts because that feature was not available for me to see and enjoy but I did like the movie. Packaged well, sound is great and graphics very nice. Thanks to the seller, it arrived as expected and timing. I would purchase from this seller as everyone wants to not get jerked around from seller which I have never experience thank God from any seller from Amazon. I would buy again. I can't wait to get the next one that comes out in September, Step up -All In, if I got the title right, love musical types of movies.
on September 11, 2013
Ok, I like this movie quite a bit. It is not my favorite of the Step Ups, but the dance sequences are amazing. I do wish there were more individual dances, and less large group dances, but they were still stunning. This DVD does have special features.

The reason why I gave it three stars is because of the DVD packaging. When I first received it, I was a bit concerned that i had purchased a bootleg version accidentally. The case is a clear plastic case with a sleeve that goes over it with the cover image. The case itself is not very sturdy.
on December 15, 2015
I can only tell you about the product, not the content! (it was a gift)
- It arrived timely
- It worked with a computer upon arrival
- It was everything it said it would be (as far as product)