5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, talented dance film
Published on September 3, 2012 by Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars Step Up Revolution
Ok, I like this movie quite a bit. It is not my favorite of the Step Ups, but the dance sequences are amazing. I do wish there were more individual dances, and less large group dances, but they were still stunning. This DVD does have special features.

Published 13 months ago by Traveling Bard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, talented dance film, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Step Up Revolution (DVD)
If you take this movie story line for what it is, I can safely say I enjoyed this movie more than any I've seen recently. Others say it's wierd that the "Mob" starts dancing in odd times and places, but isn't that what this movie is about? I didn't see anything wrong with the acting; the story was fine. I just absolutely loved the dancing scenes. It was fun that the movie started with the 'kids' doing a performance art dance in the middle of the street. And I loved the costumes they wore when they danced in the office scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars "ROUSING, ENTERTAINING, GREAT PERFORMANCE!", July 27, 2012
This review is from: Step Up Revolution (DVD)
'Step-Up-Revolution' reminded me very much of the Amazing Performance I admired in 'West Side Story.' Both showings have a Good theme. Also, I felt that the dancing was as Professional and Addicting as much as it was in 'Dirty Dancing.' The Music in this movie was Breathtaking and the Acting Performance Excellent. The theme here is the Dancer's life. Emily arrives in Miami to fulfill her dream of becoming a professional dancer as she falls in love with Sean. Her soul-mate leads a dance crew called 'The Mob.' After The Mob's neighborhood is threatened, Emily, Sean, and The Mob join together to turn Performance Art into Protest Art as they risk losing their dreams to fight for a Greater cause. I had flashbacks about the Protest I viewed in 'West Side Story.' Even the Last Dance in 'Dirty Dancing' wasn't just symbolic of love, it was also a Protest dance to show the world how strong they believed as they united to send a message. Regardless of the reason for Protest in all 3 films, the Dancing and Acting was Sensational, Enjoyable, and Entertaining from start to finish. Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars First Step Up Movie I Have Seen, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Step Up Revolution (DVD)
I went into the movie theater without seeing any of the Step Up movies, I know crazy how have i not seen a movie with Channing Tatum in it, but as I was saying I saw this movie without seeing any of the predecessors and I actually loved it so much. At first I didn't really like the female lead but she grew on me as the movie carried on and the lesson behind the story was really great. The dances were really great and i would seriously be so excited whenever a new dance was about to start and my adrenaline would start racing and i couldn't like stop watching I just wanted them to keep doing dances. The movie was really great and I loved it and it made me watch the other movies as well. Seriously go see this movie whether or not you have or have not seen the past movies. I also did see it with two of my friends who have seen the other movies and they said it was there favorite out of all the movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Movie, September 10, 2013
Anna Horton (DENTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
The plot sucks, but the dance scenes are awesome in 3D, especially if you have a nice TV. Would recommend if you're looking for something pretty to watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Step Up Revolution, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Step Up Revolution (DVD)

The reason why I gave it three stars is because of the DVD packaging. When I first received it, I was a bit concerned that i had purchased a bootleg version accidentally. The case is a clear plastic case with a sleeve that goes over it with the cover image. The case itself is not very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, July 22, 2013
Great 3D movie, great music and the best of coreographies. For a 4th part sequel, is not bad at all!!

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, July 5, 2013
This movie was entertaining and my wife would even consider watching it again, though possibly only if a friend wanted to watch it with her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same premise, June 24, 2013
If you're expecting somethig different from this movie then you are mistaken. It lived up to its expectations, I love to dance and plus I own the rest so I had to have it in my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Step Up. Again., June 13, 2013
This review is from: Step Up Revolution (DVD)
If you're a fan of dancing, hit music, a love story line, then this movie is easy to love. As the franchise goes on and keeps pumping out movie after movie, it loses some of it's "star value", but overall this remains to be a very good film. The Revolution protesting brings an interesting twist to their dancing. Check it out if you're a fan of the first three for sure!

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, June 11, 2013
My kids really enjoyed this movie. The dancing sequences were just great. The story line was predictable, but the dancing more then made up for it.

Step Up Revolution
Step Up Revolution by Cleopatra Coleman (DVD - 2012)
$14.98 $5.00