Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on September 4, 2014
FREE DOWNLOAD VIEWING FOR PRIME MEMBERS. So don't waste your money to purchase this if you are a prime customer!
If you like Zumba...you will like this Step Up Dance Workout video. It is similar to Zumba except with more hip hop moves and not latin moves. So you will definitely get a good workout. The only annoying thing that I will say about this video is that the entire video seems like there is only 1 dance routine but they keep teaching it to you over and over and over and over again but with different background music. So its like a one dance move fits all types of music thing.

I recommend the PussyCat Dolls Workout by Robin Bentin. I just LOVE it. There are 2 dvds. both similar vibes and moves but they are different and you actually learn to dance like the PussyCat Dolls girls and you dance to their songs. So much fun! you won't even feel like you are working out but you'll be sweating like crazy!!! Robin should really make more workout dvds...I would buy it all.
OK...well...this video is for the dancer in you. Great moves if you love dancing. I really wish I could do it because it looks really cool. Loved watching but I could not pick up the basic moves at all. Plus, I felt that they expect you to know a little something about dancing. They do give you some direction but than you move right in and this uncoordinated individual could never keep up with this. Part 2, the Latin Groove which was 21 minutes was the only part I could come close to getting. It was fun and sexy and I could see how you could get into great shape by doing this every day.

If you are someone who gets discouraged when you can't get the moves don't bother but if you love dancing and want a challenge go for it. Great dance moves taken from the movie Step Up Revolution.
on December 22, 2013
This is a great workout. Dance routines are fun and difficult enough for someone who had dance classes or likes dancing a lot. If you're looking for something modern and challenging, this dance program is for you.
on February 15, 2015
I am absolutely loving this DVD. I have no dance experience and found it difficult to keep up at first, but 3 weeks in using it almost every day, I'm getting there. I love it because it's fun! Even if you aren't hitting every move every time exactly right, you will still sweat, you will still get your heart going, and the more you do it, the better you get and the more fun it is. I also love that there are 4 separate routines, each roughly 20 minutes (they range 18-24), so I can find time to squeeze in at least one routine most days, and, more often, 2 or 3. The DVD also has an option where you can set it to play the routines in the order of your choosing so you don't have to monkey with it between routines. It's fun, it keeps me mentally engaged trying to learn it, and you're so busy dancing you don't notice you're actually getting a solid workout (until after, when you feel it). In 3 weeks I've lost inches off my waist, hips, thighs, arms, calves, and even my face looks smaller. Highly highly recommend. If you are a beginner, like me, you have to be willing to look a little dumb until you figure it out, but smiling helps you breathe, so just roll with it! I also love that it doesn't require any extra equipment at all and not much space.
on March 5, 2014
I strongly dislike normal workout videos, I lose interest and get bored within the first 15 min. But this was a great one, I got great cardio and learned new dance routines. It's current day hip hop, not jazz hip hop. I wouldn't recommend this video to anyone who has never taken a dance class. You need to know basic dance moves and dance counts. I usually take hip hop and groove dance classes as my form of workout so I had to check this out.
If you have a dance background and looking to do some cardio and learn some new moves in the process this is the DVD for you!
on January 28, 2016
The DVD arrived early and in perfect condition. I bought both of the step up DVDs and this one my teen liked better. It's not for beginners. The music is fun and if tou can keep up this is super fun and a great workout.
review image review image
on November 5, 2015
This is a great dvd but it is NOT for beginners. They go so fast that its hard to keep up. Thats the only reason I gave it 4 stars. It is high energy and a great beat but I wish they would slow it down a notch.
on December 6, 2012
I was really excited to try this out!! Mostly because I LOVED the movie & the choreography was awesome!!! I enjoy dancing a lot and have pretty good coordination, although I am far from being a professional. I'm latina and dancing is pretty much a requirement when it comes to being a part of the Latin Culture, so I knew I would be able to at least get the basic steps down. I had to pause and rewind some steps a few times, but if you keep going & do it often, you'll be a pro in no time! I love a challenge and enjoy learning new dance moves, so this DVD was perfect for me! I would recommend it to anyone who loves to dance no matter what your age may be :)
on November 26, 2014
You really have to already be an avid dancer to follow this workout. The choreography is given at a pace that is hard to keep up with. Even if you were a dancer at one time, and are just a bit out of practice.
on August 13, 2014
Thiss is a very fun workout. However, its fast paced and I didnt get the moves fast enough. But for experience this is for intermediate and stronger dancers. Definitely not for begginers, even though they have step by step.