Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2007
The main problem with it is the wheels. They are a hollow plastic (rubber-like) material. It makes the wagon difficult to pull, steer, and noisy. The one I got was also uneven. One wheel didn't always touch the ground without a load. The door feature is nice so the kid can get in and out easier. The storage seat is useful but, should be on the side of the handle since the kid will most often be sitting in the back to face forward. The kid will or won't like it regardless of the wheels but, the parent having to pull the thing will want better wheels. Basically, you save about $20 compared to the basic plastic Radio Flyer which has real solid rubber wheels. I think the RF is definitely worth the extra money. As a matter of fact I returned this one and got the RF...
11 comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2007
This wagon is very durable and easy to pull, however, with two toddlers sitting on the seats in the wagon, there is not enough room for both sets of feet in the bottom. One has to put their feet on the other's.
on August 1, 2007
Wagon is well built and should be durable. Assembly instructions adaquate
but coukd be more complete. DONT buy the companion wagon. It is difficult to attach to the wagon and removal takes dissambly.
on June 15, 2009
We bought this for my son for his first birthday. He is now about to turn two. I have a few things that I don't like about the wagon (mainly the loud tires) but the bottomline is whether my son likes the wagon which he does . . . a lot. He loves to sit in the wagon and play with the door and be pulled around (the steering is awesome so don't be afraid to use it indoors). Flat bed wagons just don't compare (even if they have nicer tires sometimes), and Radio Flyer quality is a notch below Step 2 in my opinion.
review image
on June 25, 2013
I looked at many wagons out there, and my primary wish was to find one that would fit my 9 month old daughter, and all of her stuff or our beach gear, something that was easy to pull on and off road. This had come highly recommended from friends and wasn't the price point of some other wagons out there (won't name brands!) - this is worth every penny. It's durable, and although the wheels are not air filled, they are big enough and have some traction in them that makes this an easier wagon to pull on to the sand. My daughter loves riding in this, even around the block. 2 seats secure with seat belts. Compartment for putting things away under one of the two lift up seats, and juice box/beverage holders. The door opens easily. This is perfect for 2 children and we will use this for a very long time. We keep it stored outside and covered, as the plastic over time can fade in the sun. I also can't say enough about Step2. Our first product by them (we now have the toy box!) and when assembling this wagon we noticed 2 parts were missing, a screw for the seatbelt and one of the washers to attach to the wheel. Not a problem, gave them a call and they sent me a full new set of parts within 5 biz days. This wagon is worth the money! You won't be sorry! I'll write back after we have used this through the summer! Her picture is attached to this review in the photo section!
review image
on March 5, 2010
My 1 year old daughter loves this wagon. It is very cute and quite durable. I am very glad I purchased it.

UPDATE: We've had the wagon for 2 years now and its in great shape. My kids play with it in the yard all the time and its still holding up.

*update #2* We've now had the wagon for alittle over 3 years and its still in perfect condition. My 6 kids (ages 1 to 14) play with it daily. We've also taken it to the zoo several times and to our families ranch. It is a great wagon at a great price. :)
on January 7, 2009
We bought this wagon to tote our four year old through the Christmas Trail of Lights. It was very easy to assemble and quite durable. The wheels guided well. Overall we are pleased with our purchase. I do disagree with the idea that more than one child can be carried in this wagon, unless they are small toddlers under two.
on February 4, 2014
When looking for a wagon for my grand children I never realized how old I was till I saw the prices. Kinda like a car, you pay for the name. And if its red, watch out! Found the Step 2 reasonably priced and great reviews. Ordered it and when it arrived there was a 1' x 1' hole in the box. Not manufacturers fault. Opened to assemble and it was missing hardware pkg. Called Step 2 and they were incredible!!! No questions asked, sent me hardware package immediately. Once assembled was very impressed with the quality and how well everything went together and fit. It has a door with a latch that opens. Cup holders for kiddie cups. A storage space under one seat and... a hook up for a matching trailer! So of course had to order the trailer for their puppy! In my opinion, this wagon is probably one of the best on the market and Step 2 believes so much in it they give you a 3 year warranty. And someone in their customer service dept actually answers the phone and cares!
on April 4, 2008
Over all the wagon is great! We use it for taking recycling out and also to the grocery store. My only issue with this wagon was that part of the manufacture's construction was bad. My front wheels were missing washers that were supposed to be installed at the factory, and another wagon was missing the seatbelts. So I would just say, make sure all the parts are in the box before you take it home, if you are buying from a store.
on September 15, 2013
This is a great wagon for the price, however our neighbors have the radio flyer which I prefer. Ther radio flyer has thinner wheels which are easier to pull in general, especially on terrain that is not pavement. The storage box under one seat is also extremely small and I'm not sure what you could really fit in there. Also, I've lost 2 water bottles that have fallen out of the cup holders, while the wagon was in motion. I suppose the cup holders are meant to hold wider containers, such as sippie cups. Our 1 year old loves riding in this wagon.