Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Step2 Fire Engine for Two
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2006
Our boys grandma got this out of someones garbage. It is in great condition and we have had it for our three little boys. They love to zoom around the driveway, one sitting in back and the other in the driver seat. I would say it is very sturdy and fun! We have had it for three years and who knows how long the people had it before us!
on June 30, 2006
MY SON RECIEVED THIS TOY FOR HIS 2ND BIRTHDAY & HE CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH IT. HE LOVES THE HORN & SIREN W/ LIGHTS! GREAT TOY. I PURCHASED IT ELSEWHERE MUCH CHEAPER! THE PRICE TO PURCHASE IT ONLINE WITH SHIPPING WAS TO EXPENSIVE. LOOK AROUND YOUR AREA FIRST BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT ONLINE!
on December 3, 2008
This toy barely made it 4 months. Granted, I knew they were going to grow out of it, but my twin nephews ran this thing into the ground. As boys will do, they were climbing all over this thing, and before too long the wheels were becoming bent, the decals were coming off, and the top was starting to dig into the two bars that hold it up.

It was a lot of fun while it lasted, and long enough that they were bored of it before it really broke down, but in all I wish I had gone with something else that may have lasted longer.
on October 3, 2008
My children always loved The Little Tikes Car...
the yellow/orange version.... so I was
sure my Grandchildren would love this
vehicle. And they do... my Grandson
drives his little sister on the back.
on November 18, 2005
I wish my neighbors didn't already have this car or I'd buy it! My boys (4 1/2 and especially the almost-3-yr-old) keep going into their garage to get it. We are searching for something that will prevent that a little bit, and we can't come up with anything as cool, durable/quality, affordable. We're going to end up with a much more expensive John Deere thing, and even then I think we're praying that it's gonna compete.
on October 6, 2015
Front wheels are terrible. Do not track correctly. Red light sticker on top of roof came off.