Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Step2 Naturally Playful Sand and Water Activity Center
|Price:||$94.52 + $6.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two separate sides, for 2 gallons of water, and 20 lbs of sand (not included)
- Eight piece accessory set includes boats, bridges, pots, shovel, and umbrella
- Durable cover keeps with die-cast track
- Umbrella for shaded play
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Things to know:
1) do NOT cut the black cord on the outside of the box. This holds the top on and makes it resistant to rain getting into the toy. This is not evident when you purchase it, as the instruction manual is inside the box. (thank you other reviewer for this tip!)
2) The umbrella is a true navy, not black as it appears in the picture
3) get over your dreams of a perfect sand and water table, with the sand in one area and the water in the other. My son loves the sand and throws it all around our deck. He mixes the water in the sand area and vise versa. Let it go, as hard as it is.
4) the sand area holds 40 lbs. of sand. An average bag is 50 lbs (around $5) But get a second bag anyway (see #3)
(Update: Sept 13) We've had this table for months now and I wanted to make some additional comments. The table is diffucult to move by yourself but I have my 3 yr old help me, she can easily carry the water side as long as there is no water in it. We have also taken this to a couple of family functions to keep my daughter from digging in the dirt or the flower beds, etc.Read more ›
1. Great size. This table is large enough that multiple children can play with it together (some of the ones on the market are really small). BUT, it's not so large it can't be used inside. We've put it in the kitchen on several occasions for the children to play with during nasty weather days.
2. It is heavy and sturdy. My kids have climbed all over it and haven't been able to tip it over. But, it's not so heavy that I can't lift it on my own. I lifted it over the child safety gate (with the sand in it) to carry it out of the kitchen and back to the deck.
3. I like the versatility of the table. You can use sand on one side and water on the other as intended. But, I've put in dried beans or dried rice instead of the water or just a tiny bit of water with some leftover spaghetti noodles and that was fun too. It's nice to do on nasty winter days when the kids can't go outside and are bored with playing inside. I just carry this into the kitchen and it gives them something a little new to do.
4. The umbrella is a nice feature- provides that little bit of shade so that they can play comfortably.
5. GREAT COVER- it really does stay put! We've had some strong winds and it's never come off. Also, it usually is out on our deck and the cover has never leaked, even during the worst rain storms. The sand is always perfectly dry.
The ONE and only Con (and it's a minor one): I wish that the umbrella would tilt so that I could move it around to block the shade. Other than that, this is the perfect table!
I'm on my third child now and if there is one thing I'm sick of, it's the toy that's a one-trick pony. I'm really looking for more versatility in a toy. That said, let me tell you why we will keep this toy until the kids outgrow it even though we also have an 8x10 ft. sandbox in the back yard.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing made it through several kids and years before I passed it on. Great quality as always from Step2. Kids always have fun playing with it.Published 9 months ago by E. Bramlitt
Ordered the pictured item, but received a different color item (which was actually listed $40 cheaper than this one)! Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jules
Very well made. Good size. Has held up well for several years. Would buy it again.Published 13 months ago by al
I purchased this for my son when he was 1, he is now 7 and a half and he and his little brother play with it play with it almost on a daily basis. Read morePublished 14 months ago by SwickMomma
It's lasted 7 years now and still going strong. The umbrella will rust and get worn out if you leave it out all year though. But the table is extremely durablePublished 16 months ago by J. Blankenbiller
Great for young kids. Perfet height and stood up to the weather. Kids got several years of fun out of it.Published 24 months ago by RH
I have had this sand and water table for 7 years and three kids. It looks just as good as the day I bought it the umbrella has lasted the entire time too without any problem and... Read morePublished on April 13, 2013 by ccjones13
This was a present for my grandchild that live on the otherside of the United States. I have not seen it used but I have heard no negative comments. Read morePublished on November 21, 2012 by Jeanne A. Costales