5.0 out of 5 stars A truly must have in the toy arsenal
Published on March 20, 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stroller buggy, bad independent ride-on
My 16 month old son likes to "drive" around in this toy, however there is no way he could use his feet to "drive" it himself. It makes a good, but loud stroller. The plastic wheels tend to give a noisy ride on conrete. For a ride-on toy that can be used independently, I wouldn't recommend the Push-around Buggy.
Published on December 15, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly must have in the toy arsenal, March 20, 2002
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
I bought this toy for my daughter's first birthday, and everyone in the family absolutely loves it. My daughter thinks that she is such a big girl driving around the neighborhood, and she prefers it to her stroller, hands down. It is sturdy, turns well, and looks cute. The removable handle is wonderful for trips as the car fits in our trunk beautifully. The handle is a godsend for parents since you will definitely be pushing this around many times for a long time. The storage compartment is really fantastic also - for all of those treasures that must go along. I think that it would be neat if the car made more realistic sounds, but my daughter doesn't mind in the least. She loves it. My only suggestion to Step2 would be to put little doors on the side so that children will not be tempted to drag their feet on the ground which my daughter occasionally does. However, parenting is not as much fun in the vehicular department without this toy. As my husband said, "this is one of the best toys that you have brought home!!!" Go get one today
and see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun on Wheels!, November 1, 2001
Heidi Skipper (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
I recently bought this car for my 8 month-old daughter and she absolutely LOVES it! She claps her hands and squeals up a storm as we "drive" down the street. The handle is perfect for my height and I love that it has a seatbelt in it. The "trunk" is handy for storage, (keys, wallet, burp cloth etc..) and my daughter even falls asleep in it. AMAZING! We usually take a 30 minute walk in the evening time and the minute I put her in the car to get ready to go, she is just overjoyed. This is one toy that we'll definitely get our moneys worth out of! (Already have, I think!) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The push around buggy is great to use everyday if needed!, November 17, 1999
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
The push around buggy I use for my toddler, is a good play toy. It is fun for toddlers to get around in and have fun with at the same time. I did have a problem with one of the tires, I called step2 and they sent me a new set of tires, they gave fast service. I give them a high customer service rating any day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stroller buggy, bad independent ride-on, December 15, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful toy, September 12, 2000
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
This is a wonderful toy. My son who is 7 months and just learned to sit up by himself can sit in the seat belt and be pushed around in the little car. He loves to hold onto the stearing wheel and be pushed around. It is very easy to push and provides many hours of enjoyment for all of us.

3.0 out of 5 stars Such a great idea - but should have rubber wheels!, November 7, 2004
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
My neighbor lent me this car to use with my son. At the time... her boy was just a little over three and mine was maybe 7 or 8 months. Her boy didn't want to give it up! Yeah, I felt bad for taking it but she said not to worry, he was much too big for this and was learning to ride his bike. :-) So I took it...

Well, it's a great idea. My boy loved to sit in it, loved to be pushed around... the key and horn and trunk are amusing...the handle comes off the back really easy so you can throw this in the trunk of your car if you want...

But it had one flaw that kept me from using it much - it is LOUD! The wheels are just plastic and when you push this thing on a sidewalk, it is just soooo noisy. It didn't seem to both my son at all, but I felt like a complete nitwit pushing this thing around. So I have given it back to my neighbor and I'm going to look for some sort of rubber tired push device, probaby a tricycle when he's a little older (he'll be a year next week...)

This toy is clearly fun for the little ones and it's really a great idea... but I want something I can go for long walks with, and this just carries too much of an embarassment factor for me. So if you plan short walks or have a high tolerance for feeling like people are staring at you, this might work. I don't care to feel like such a spectacle. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars MY 1 YEAR OLD LOVES THIS, November 25, 1999
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
My one year old son ABSOLUTELY loves this toy! From the second he got on it, he was in love with it. This is definately his favorite toy! He must have played on it for an hour and a half, without wanting to get off! I definately reccomend this for any parents who have active children. My son is very active & loves going outside. This is ideal for going for a walk to the park, or going on a mall outing. 5 STARS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, June 3, 2005
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
This is a great toy. You can get it much cheaper at Walmart, Target, Sears, or Toys R Us and not have to pay $23 for shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best car ever...Watch out World!, April 24, 2002
Corrie Getz (Cranberry Twp, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
If you are looking for fun, the buggy is the way to go. I bought this in April 2002 for my son and I have been using all the time! I would have to say he prefers this to his stroller, I think he likes that he is more out in the open...plus he loves to steer and beep his horn.
From a parents view I have to say I am in love with it. It was so wasy to put together, I just slid the handle in and we were off. The trunk compartment is great for holding keys, toys and juice cups. My husband and I are both short and the push handle is the perfect height for us. Every time I take Jaden somewhere I get a comment on it. The plastic wheels can be a bit noisy, but that is a small price to pay for such a cool toy.
I am not going to get rid of stroller though, you can't recline like you would in a stroller and I don't think a child could comfortably rest in the buggy. But if you are out cruising the neighborhood or playgrounds, this is the toy to have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for Little Drivers, December 22, 1999
This review is from: Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) (Toy)
My son hates to sit in strollers. However, he can't wait to ride in his buggy. The buggy is noisy on concrete and a little difficult to turn because the wheels don't swivel, but we couldn't be happier when we go on neighborhood walks. The seatbelt secures him comfortably. It's lightweight and easy to pack in the trunk of a car. Moreover, the Step2 company is easy to reach and extremely responsive to its customers if there is a problem. It's a great product in every way.

Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red)
$49.99 $44.97
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies