Extreme Cheapskates 3 Seasons 2013
1. Rick & Karissa / Torski Karissa and her husband Rick have been competing to be cheaper than the other since their wedding five years ago. By sharing everything from their shower to a single toothbrush, this cheapskate couple has no limit to their cost cutting.
2. Shelly Mother-of-two Shelley has been penny-pinching in Mesa, Arizona for over twenty years. But Shelley's biggest money saving challenge is going to be throwing her daughter Ashley's wedding on a one thousand dollar budget.
3. Angel / Mark Although she's 8 months pregnant, Angel frequents local junkyards on a regular basis with her husband Orlando. Mark lives in Las Vegas and yet he manages to not spend a penny of his full time salary.
4. Melody / Marlin Melody manages to only spend $1,000 a month for her family of four by sharing her extreme ways. They all sleep in one bed and share bath water. And Marlin will face his biggest cost-saving challenge as he organizes his daughter's sweet-sixteen.
5. Matt / Sarah To afford his dream of becoming a pro-wrestler, Matt has reduced his spending to just $300 a month. Extreme Cheapskate Sarah saves on groceries by never leaving one of her family's catering events without leftovers.
6. The Obriens The O'Brien's refuse to buy anything new and instead find ingenious ways of fixing their broken belongings. Aimee's total net worth is 5.3 million dollars but she refuses to spend more than $1000 a month.
7. Jordan / Michael Utah housewife Jordan manages to only spend $1400 a month for her family of five by rationing everything and asking her neighbors for their leftovers. Michael finds new uses for everything, including his bath water to do the dishes and his laundry.
8. Stephanie / Larry Stephanie's cheap behavior embarrasses her boyfriend, Patrick, who thinks they have plenty of money to spend. Larry is the cheapest mechanic in Texas. He even avoids paying rent by living and working in his garage.
Most of the tips I would never use. However, I did find the stories entertaining.Published 11 months ago by Andree
This season seemed much more "set up" than season one. Season one had actual tips a person or family might use to live less expensively. Read morePublished 13 months ago by AGy