Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2012
We're going on a 7 day cruise and everything my 2 year old needs fit well into this suitcase, including swimmers and beach towel - I will admit to being a super packer which means I roll all clothing. This case is sturdy and roomy and the outside pockets let the little one have easy access to small toys and snacks. For children a little older, there is plenty of room for a week at Grandma's, although there would not be room for bigger toys or large cuddlies. The zippers work well and the design is enough like Mom or Dad's to make the little one feel grown up. Another reviewer suggested this would fit under the seat of a plane. I fly a fair amount and this case seems a little too big for that, but it would certainly be no problem in the luggage compartments above the seat. The price of this was a lot less than other comparable luggage I looked at but I was not disappointed in any way. It does not have ball rollers, but that is not important on a case this size. The zippers are color coordinated and strong, as is the stitching. I have nothing negative to say about this case, and I rely strongly on customer reviews, so I hope this helps. I wish I had another grandchild so I could buy another one.
on January 7, 2012
I bought this for my grandson and it is just perfect. Looks better than picture. It is very functional and easy for a toddler to maneuver. This is the third item I have order from this company and each one is excellent. We now have the backpack, the duffel, and the rolling luggage!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 18, 2014
We travel a lot so I wanted a good sturdy carry on for my 5 year old but I wanted it to be for kids, something bright and fun. This definitely meets the latter criteria. It's a very fun design and my son absolutely loves it.

It is a bit on the flimsy side though. It doesn't seem particularly strong or sturdy. It's very floppy and it seems to me that its not going to last very long. In the picture, it appears that they've stuffed it full of stuff so it stands up nice and straight. The one I got certainly does not look like the picture in terms of sturdiness when we pack it, unless we stuff it so full there isn't a millimeter of space left.

For the price, I don't think this was worth it.
on October 7, 2012
Size and quality are great. This "little man's" luggage is perfect for trips to Gramma's or anywhere else you decide to take him. The colors are vibrant and the theme fits the user. Pockets on the outside add a nice touch. Great value.
on December 31, 2012
The bag is a bit smaller than I was expecting but cute. My problem with this product is that the zippers split and don't hold on the very first use. The inside zipper and outside zippers split the seem immediately. I'm very disappointed.
on September 19, 2012
I bought this suitcase for when my grandson comes to stay the night. He loves it~ it has a handle for him to pull it on its wheels which he loves. Pretty well made, but not sure how it would stand up in travel on an airplane.
on September 10, 2012
I bought this for my son when his kids suitcase zipper broke. This bag is much more durable and has lots of side pockets to put toys etc. Perfect for the airplane-fits easily under the seat in front with room to spare.
on September 30, 2013
We bought this for our grandson, he travels several times a year. It is very roomy, and he didn't have any trouble pulling it through the airport. It appears to be very durable.
We would recommend this item to any grandparent looking forward to a visit from the grandchild.
on September 25, 2014
I bought this dinosaur suitcase which came squished. It was packed nicely with air filled plastic, but the product was obviously very squished prior to packing. I have let it sit out hoping it would regain its structure and nothing has worked.I bought another Stephen Jospeh with airplanes on it from another amazon store. I notice the difference between the two suitcases is that the airplane one has padding inside the top and sides of the suitcase. This provides structure. The dinosaur suitcase has no padding and is floppy with the sides collapsing due to lack of structure. Not sure why this dinosaur suitcase is much poorer quality.
on November 1, 2014
Cute travel suitcase for toddlers. It is perfect size for a carryon or car. It holds a lot more toys and books than I anticipated. The quality is pretty good. My son had no problems wheeling it himself. I did buy my daughter one in pink and the pull handle came off but we were able to snap it back in and since then have not experienced any issues. I would buy again!