Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Rolling Monkey Back Pack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 29, 2011
This backpack is adorable and functional . . . from a distance. The packaging left residual stickiness and it was when I looked closer to get it off that I saw how poorly put together this item is. To be fair, it is primarily the decorations. The stitching on the monkeys ears, tail, etc is just not high quality. There are stray strings, rough edges. The material is sort of faux leather and I expect it won't last. The functionality is not compromised and as I said, the kids love it but if I had seen this in the store, seen how poorly it is put together, I would have kept looking for something else.
on March 3, 2013
I do not have a problem with the stitching as mentioned in other reviews. The wheels and handles are cheaply made and will be easily broken. My 4 year old son (who loves his monkey bag) used this on our flight this past week. He is taller than the average 4 year old and I have a feeling this will be the only time he uses it. It is just too small for his height. I did not down grade the product because of the size but the wheels and handle. It does not hold much. It help his leappad, some figures and 3 transformers. This I liked because guess who wound up carrying it? Case is very light. Would not buy again, as a gift or recommend.
on December 13, 2013
He got it as a gift for his second birthday and used it to the maximum for the past one year. It went with him to the salon when he got his haircuts, to the grocery store, on picnics, on flights, everywhere. He even slept with it. The size was perfect for a 2 year old who loves bags. This year he started school and we got him a new exact same bag!:)
on January 21, 2013
My grandson would always try to roll my rolling book bag. I decided to get him one for Christmas. He loves it! The color and size are perfect for him, although he's 20 months. He just started daycare, and its the perfect size to put his items in for the day. A lot of people compliment the bag, and think its very cool and adorable.
on July 15, 2013
It was a birthday present for my little 2-year old grandson, and he looooves it! He pulls it around the house. He also loves "Curious George," so the "monkey" on the front is a winner!
on October 21, 2014
It is just as cute as the picture! I should have paid more attention to the measurements though. VERY SMALL! My little guy is using it as a carry on but it's not going to carry much at all. Wouldn't work as a sleepover bag either. But he loves it ;)
on October 2, 2010
I bought this for my 20 month old son to take as his travel bag for all of our plane trips and it is the perfect thing for the job. He loves monkeys so his face lights up everytime he sees it. It is smaller than a normal suitcase but the perfect size for him. He loves rolling it around and it fits his toys/books/activities wonderfully! LOVE IT!!
on September 20, 2010
We ordered this for our 2yo son, who loves it. It's not quite full-size, but it fits his lunchbox well. And he loves the wheels. Great product!
on August 20, 2013
My 2 year old pulled it around for 2 weeks wherever he went. It is one of the most liked things we have ver given him. Quality is ok, but I wasn't expecting it to last forever.
on November 15, 2013
its very very small as compared to what it looks, i returned it. I will recommened it for very small kids. my nephew was 4 year old and I didnt like it for him.