Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 18, 2013
I bought this bag for my daughter to use for her ballet/karate classes. It is the cutest and also good quality. I don't think the bag is small at all, when taking to ballet fits her tap dance shoes, ballet shoes and her ballet clothes and there is room in it. When taking to karate it fits her uniform and sleepers and again plenty of room in it. It is light weight which does not add on for her carrying it. Love it! Also use when going for sleep over for PJs and change of clothes, toothbrush, etc. Definitely recommend.
on January 2, 2015
I've purchased this brand of bag in the past and was very pleased with it, this one however was cheaply made. I'm not sure why that's the case, you would think the quality of one would be the same as the other. I think it's ridiculous that it came in with a random child's name monogrammed on it. Definitely returning and never reordering.
on September 26, 2013
We purchased these duffle and matching back packs for my niece and daughter.... We thought these were going to be a good quality but they were very cheap.... Lots of loose threads, Discoloration on end panels on one duffle bag. The duffle bag is extremely small...
on January 16, 2012
We got this for my toddler's dance class. It's the perfect size to hold her shoes and then cram her warm-up clothes into while she's in class. It's so cute and soft. And i think it's machine washable, too.
on February 24, 2016
The colors are true the bag well made... I am using it to be my grand daughters Easter basket this year !

I actually bought 4 duffle bags with different appliques for the Easter Basket theme this year!!
on February 22, 2014
This is very cute, looks exactly as shown. The material looks like it's good quality, but it's not a full sized duffel bag. This is a good overnight bag for a little girl, or a weekend bag at Grandma's... but, don't think this could serve as luggage or anything like that, and definitely not for adults to fit even a weekend getaway, but super adorable!
on June 9, 2013
Ballet bag for our 5 1/2 y.o. granddaughter recital in a week. Positive she will love it! Constructed nicely, easy for her to carry and yet roomy enough for her ballet shoes and accessories. Two tone color is really nice too.
on December 5, 2012
Looked online for about 2 weeks before I decided to purchase this bag for my daughter. When it came, we opened it right away (my daughter was so excited). While the bag seemed well constructed and the design is very cute, it unfortunately had a strong musty odor. I decided to return it and hung it on a chair in my dining room. Luckily I procrastinated (I am a busy working mama after all), and when I finally went to ship it back 2 weeks, later the smell was gone! My daughter was thrilled when I told her she could keep it and looks adorable with it over her shoulder walking into dance class:-)
on February 20, 2013
I ordered this bag for my 4 month old for packing her clothes in. I just received it in the mail and I absolutely adore it! Its the perfect size! Not too big, not too small. & it fits all of her clothes for a little getaway!
on September 18, 2012
Several reviewers had previously expressed being pleased with this duffle in terms of size, stating their older child was able to pack a week's worth of clothes in it. On our vacation with our 7 month old, I wasn't able to even pack just a week's clothes let alone spare outfits. Consequently, it became her spare clothes and toys bag for the week. Ultimately, the quality is decent (for the price) and it's certainly cute! I would only plan on utilizing the bag for weekend trips.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse