5.0 out of 5 stars Durable AND Adorable
We have the monkey version of this for our son, and it has survived much travel (and play) over the last 2 years. We go two of these for our twin girls this year so they could also be cool when traveling. They LOVE them. They are adorable and high quality. Highly recommend. Great unique gift item, too.
Published 6 months ago by Adrienne

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but . . . . .
Published on March 25, 2011 by Patricia E. Elston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but . . . . ., March 25, 2011
This small backpack is cute in appearance, but poor in quality for the price. The handle does not stay up and is flimsy. The antennae get in the way of the zipper, which is small and makes it hard to get things in and out. If my granddaughter did not love it, I would return it for another type of backpack with wheels that we can really pack her things in when she travels. This is more of a play thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small opening, March 13, 2011
I purchased this to use for travel and I'm returning it because it won't work for my daughter and I to use together. She's only 2 and I would be the one retrieving and replacing her items. I could see that this would be okay for a child to use independently but the zippered opening is not that large and near impossible for my hands to get things in and out comfortably.
The design is very cute and appears to be well made but I can't speak for how it holds up after use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, mom is less impressed, September 29, 2011
This backpack is adorable and functional . . . from a distance. The packaging left residual stickiness and it was when I looked closer to get it off that I saw how poorly put together this item is. To be fair, it is primarily the decorations. The stitching on the butterfly wings and antennae, etc is just not high quality. There are stray strings, rough edges. The material is sort of faux leather and I expect it won't last. The functionality is not compromised and as I said, the kids love it but if I had seen this in the store, seen how poorly it is put together, I would have kept looking for something else. (We also bought the monkey which had the same problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy way to small not even for overnight bag, August 15, 2013
This is a mini bag it was way to small for my daughter ! I had to return it because it was so small ! Check the size and measure it out before you purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars INCORRECT PRODUCT, January 28, 2013
I asked for this beautiful rolling backpack, and I payed for it in deed, but then sent me A PURSE the same brand and the same design, mbut not what I asked and not what I payed for...

1.0 out of 5 stars way too small!, December 16, 2012
This is sooooo tiny. It cannot even be used as a backpack cuz it is not wide enough for a standard folder. I returned it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Backpack, August 28, 2012
Bought this for my 1 1/2 year old niece. First off, this was way too small! Zipper broke on 3rd day and it didn't even open all the way around, the inside lining was badly sown. It was very embarrassing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but way too small, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Girl's Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
I bought this for my 19 month old for Christmas. The bag is really cute. She loves it and can pull it on her own, but we can't really put much in it. This would be perfect if it was twice the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, September 9, 2011
Cute but WAY too small for anything for a school age child. Might be cute for an airplane carry on for a little one's play items but useless for school.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really a cute piece. It was just much smaller ..., July 10, 2014
Really a cute piece. It was just much smaller than I expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›