Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 25, 2011
This small backpack is cute in appearance, but poor in quality for the price. The handle does not stay up and is flimsy. The antennae get in the way of the zipper, which is small and makes it hard to get things in and out. If my granddaughter did not love it, I would return it for another type of backpack with wheels that we can really pack her things in when she travels. This is more of a play thing.
on March 13, 2011
I purchased this to use for travel and I'm returning it because it won't work for my daughter and I to use together. She's only 2 and I would be the one retrieving and replacing her items. I could see that this would be okay for a child to use independently but the zippered opening is not that large and near impossible for my hands to get things in and out comfortably.
The design is very cute and appears to be well made but I can't speak for how it holds up after use.
on September 29, 2011
This backpack is adorable and functional . . . from a distance. The packaging left residual stickiness and it was when I looked closer to get it off that I saw how poorly put together this item is. To be fair, it is primarily the decorations. The stitching on the butterfly wings and antennae, etc is just not high quality. There are stray strings, rough edges. The material is sort of faux leather and I expect it won't last. The functionality is not compromised and as I said, the kids love it but if I had seen this in the store, seen how poorly it is put together, I would have kept looking for something else. (We also bought the monkey which had the same problems.
on November 8, 2014
I love this little backpack and so does my daughter! We purchased this a little over a year ago. Despite my bow 2 1/2 yr old dragging it everywhere and stuffing it full of her treasures it still looks great and has no tears, broken straps, etc. I do think this is meant for smaller children and not really for "luggage". we let her take it with all of her snacks and toys everywhere we go and it's perfect. We are browsing for another one for my 1yr old son.
on January 9, 2014
We have the monkey version of this for our son, and it has survived much travel (and play) over the last 2 years. We go two of these for our twin girls this year so they could also be cool when traveling. They LOVE them. They are adorable and high quality. Highly recommend. Great unique gift item, too.
on May 15, 2015
This is a small bag, but it doesn't stop my daughter from loving it. It is big enough for a tablet, snacks and a few small stuffed animals. So far it has held up to one airline trip and a bunch of play around the house.
on January 2, 2013
This rolling back is very cute, seemingly well made, and functional. It's very light weight and rolls easily. However, this is NOT a rolling backpack for a school aged child, it is more for a three or four year old to pack her Barbies during travel.
on August 28, 2012
Bought this for my 1 1/2 year old niece. First off, this was way too small! Zipper broke on 3rd day and it didn't even open all the way around, the inside lining was badly sown. It was very embarrassing.
on July 22, 2014
Love this for my tall three-year-old daughter. Easy to wipe off, not too big and super cute! She loves it too and is able to pull it easily through the airport. It has one large compartment which I like. Has been great quality so far, we owned it for about two months.
on August 8, 2013
Maybe I missed the description where it indicated this item is not actually a backoack for school? When I purchased the lunchbox and thermos to match this item, I assumed the product was for school-aged child. I purchased this for my 6 year old and even she asked me , ''Do you think I can fit my homework in here?'' It us cute but very small. I would categorize this as a prekindergarten item.