Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stephen Joseph Little Girls' Rolling Luggage
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 8, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter because she was taking a week long trip to grandma and grandpas house. Pulling it out of the box revealed a very cutely colored rolling luggage. It has some pockets for smaller items and plenty of internal space for clothes and other necessities for a child. Unfortunately, it feels cheap. The extendable handle does not lock in place, which has annoyed my daughter as she tries to pull it along. The handle will just collapse at the smallest amount of force. After just one week of use the colors don't seem as vibrant. I am sure it will last plenty of time and my daughter loves the wheels which allow her to pull it along like mommy and daddy. However, I would not purchase this item in the future as I am confident I could find a better quality item for a similar price (the price was great, especially since it was a gift).
on August 11, 2011
This luggage is very cute and a good size for packing a little girls stuff. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it has only two hard walls. One on top and and one on the bottom. The two sides of the bag has only plastic walls. It is probably because the side walls are a little curved-in to copy the butterfly shape. This bag does not look as much attractive when it is not full. I wanted to give it as a gift and I had to fill it up with shipping plastic wraps so that it does not look collapsed and wrinkly.
on July 21, 2012
Meaning.... we took this on a month long trip and it got manhandled from vehicle to vehicle, toddler playing with it prior to trip and packing/unpacking stuff from it all month. It held up well to constant use. My 3.5 yr old loves HER suitcase- I have to keep it in the closet when not in use, as she wants to roll it around and put all her toys in it otherwise. It holds quite a bit of clothes, I packed it 2 weeks full of baby clothes (as we took our 4 month old with us). On the return trip we packing it with the toddler stuff and it held easily a week's worth, plus some toiletries. I'm sure airlines are harder on bags then I am, so based on what I can see in the manufacturing of the bag, it could hold up to being thrown around a few times, but it IS a child's bag and it IS made from softer materials then a "grown up" bag. I would buy again, and would recommmend.
on August 4, 2013
My 6-year old daughter and I are going on a five-day trip and this case is perfect.1. It has outside pockets for easy access to those must have accoutrements; 2. it is roomy enough for clothes, a couple of favorite toys/stuffed animals; and 3, the most important to me, it has a sleeve at the back that allows me mount it onto my carryon so that I am not dragging two pieces of luggage plus a tired little munchkin when the going gets tough! Oh, and the quality is also great.
on November 27, 2013
The suitcase does not have sturdy sides like most suitcases do instead they are very soft and collapse. Once they are collapsed there isn't a way to make the suitcase return to the proper form you see in the picture.
on December 16, 2015
Great little suitcase for children. I bought this for my 5 year old daughter for our trip to Europe. She loves it!! She took pride in carrying her own bag with her clothes in it. I love it for the space it has and how much clothing it can hold. Just the right size for children's clothing and shoes. Even heavy winter clothing fit comfortably in this suitcase. It cleans easily with a damp cloth and mind soaps. I would definitely buy this suitcase again and would recomend it for any family who travels with kids.
on December 6, 2011
This item is totally adorable!!! But the only way it will look like the picture is if it is stuffed completely full! It has plastic reiforcement on the bottom but the top is just partial, not going across the total width of the bag, so there is no structure to keep it square. The sides just collapse in. This would make it dificult fo a toddler to zip it up. The handle will stay in the up position if you let go of it, put it does moves freely up and down so as a child is pulling the luggage, the handle moves up and down. It didn't help that it was shipped in a plastic bag and came completely flat. Very dissapointed for the price!
on December 31, 2013
Ordered for my granddaughter and I kept it because I could not find what a wanted which was a child's case with sturdy sides. You have to stuff it full for it to look right. It is cute but not what I was looking for. Recommend only if you understand haw it is made
on December 27, 2015
This suitcase is well built and holds a lot. My 6 year old grand daughter stuffed it full of doll clothes and her 2 dolls and rolled it all over the house Christmas Day. I think she is excited to have her own suitcase when she comes to visit! Lots of pockets for little things, like brush and toothpaste and any other little things she will need.
on December 30, 2011
I got this suitcase for my little girl (5) before our Christmas trip. She had fun naming her owl and packing her "accessories" in the outside pockets. It is quite roomy--all of her belongings for a 7 day trip were able to fit in it. This luggage helped her to be much more independent during our travels--including a 6-hour layover in the airport. My only complaint is that it fell on the front a couple times and my daughter started pulling it that way for a minute or two and the mesh on the front pocket wore away in a couple spots. Other than that I haven't had any issues with durability.