Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Rolling Luggage
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 18" high
- 14.5" wide
- Approximately 14.5 inch x 18 inch
- Extendable handles and zipper pockets
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Packing will be fun with our stylish and durable rolling luggage. These bags are made of polyester with bright and colorful screen printed designs.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 14.5 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004HDXW2E
- Item model number: SJ-8001-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It is a bit on the flimsy side though. It doesn't seem particularly strong or sturdy. It's very floppy and it seems to me that its not going to last very long. In the picture, it appears that they've stuffed it full of stuff so it stands up nice and straight. The one I got certainly does not look like the picture in terms of sturdiness when we pack it, unless we stuff it so full there isn't a millimeter of space left.
For the price, I don't think this was worth it.
We would recommend this item to any grandparent looking forward to a visit from the grandchild.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute!!!! Lot's of room for kiddos clothes and miscellaneous.Published 6 days ago by Kathryn M. Redinbo
My daughter has a flower one and I will be getting one for our son, it's lasted almost 2 years now it stands up to A LOT of playing and travelingPublished 6 days ago by Tmom
We love this! We own 3 and they are all durable, high quality, with a ton of storage space. I highly recommend this for the 2-6 age range.Published 8 days ago by Morgan
My daughter loved it! I got it for my grandson. She's getting his name engraved on it.Published 23 days ago by Obbie Herter
This is the perfect suitcase for a little boy! My one year old needed a suitcase of his own, and this fits the bill. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SouthernMama
I was looking for a suitcase for my son to take to grandma and grandpas. This works perfectly for what we needed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Erin L
I never inspected the suitcase since I had it deliver to my grandson's home. What I saw on skype he seem to like it. I thought it was a litttle smaller than what I thought. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Wendy Patrick