5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Toddler!
I bought this for my grandson and it is just perfect. Looks better than picture. It is very functional and easy for a toddler to maneuver. This is the third item I have order from this company and each one is excellent. We now have the backpack, the duffel, and the rolling luggage!
Published on January 7, 2012 by Denise Burkert

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but the zippers stink
The bag is a bit smaller than I was expecting but cute. My problem with this product is that the zippers split and don't hold on the very first use. The inside zipper and outside zippers split the seem immediately. I'm very disappointed.
Published 20 months ago by Mommy MJ24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Toddler!, January 7, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Rolling Luggage (Apparel)
We're going on a 7 day cruise and everything my 2 year old needs fit well into this suitcase, including swimmers and beach towel - I will admit to being a super packer which means I roll all clothing. This case is sturdy and roomy and the outside pockets let the little one have easy access to small toys and snacks. For children a little older, there is plenty of room for a week at Grandma's, although there would not be room for bigger toys or large cuddlies. The zippers work well and the design is enough like Mom or Dad's to make the little one feel grown up. Another reviewer suggested this would fit under the seat of a plane. I fly a fair amount and this case seems a little too big for that, but it would certainly be no problem in the luggage compartments above the seat. The price of this was a lot less than other comparable luggage I looked at but I was not disappointed in any way. It does not have ball rollers, but that is not important on a case this size. The zippers are color coordinated and strong, as is the stitching. I have nothing negative to say about this case, and I rely strongly on customer reviews, so I hope this helps. I wish I had another grandchild so I could buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for visits to Gramma's house, October 7, 2012
Size and quality are great. This "little man's" luggage is perfect for trips to Gramma's or anywhere else you decide to take him. The colors are vibrant and the theme fits the user. Pockets on the outside add a nice touch. Great value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but the zippers stink, December 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Overnight suitcase, September 19, 2012
I bought this suitcase for when my grandson comes to stay the night. He loves it~ it has a handle for him to pull it on its wheels which he loves. Pretty well made, but not sure how it would stand up in travel on an airplane.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke after 1 use, January 7, 2014
I really wanted the other reviewers to be wrong and mine to come out perfect!! However, after just 1 use, one of the main zippers broke. Other than the zipper, the bag is super cute and my son loved rolling it around. Must send back, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our grandson loves having his very own suitcase, September 30, 2013
We bought this for our grandson, he travels several times a year. It is very roomy, and he didn't have any trouble pulling it through the airport. It appears to be very durable.
We would recommend this item to any grandparent looking forward to a visit from the grandchild.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 5 year old, September 10, 2012
I bought this for my son when his kids suitcase zipper broke. This bag is much more durable and has lots of side pockets to put toys etc. Perfect for the airplane-fits easily under the seat in front with room to spare.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, June 5, 2014
Ordered as a Christmas present for my grandson. First use the upper zipper failed. Now we left for vaction in June and the main zipper failed while going through the airport. The quality on these is not even worth paying half the price. My wife and I would have been better off buying at Wal-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it!!, December 30, 2013
I got this for our three year old grandson for Christmas. It is well made and very colorful. The part he liked the best was pulling it around by the handle that extends- just like the luggage the grown ups have. I was just going to get him one of those little suitcases that says "Going to Grandma's". I am so glad I got him this one instead! He really enjoyed checking out all of the different compartments that it has too.

Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Rolling Luggage