Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 7, 2013
My daughter just went off to her last day of school, this lunch box in hand. It has held up really well, through spills and handwashing -- zipper is in good shape, graphics are intact, no frays or tears. It is also big enough to hold reusable containers for a sandwich, a couple snacks...it's a great size. I am sensitive to PVC-type odors and this was never noticeable (as I've read in other reviews). We will use it next year, and are buying the matching sidekick backpack. (The matching umbrella held up perfectly, as well, and isn't "pinchy" to open.)
on December 12, 2014
Bought this for my daughter and she likes it. It's hard to really pack much in here for her lunches. It's too thin for a thermos or anything like that but ok for sandwiches and general snacks. I mostly end up using it as my lunch bag and just throwing a frozen meal thing in there.
on September 9, 2013
I purchased this for my toddler to take to preschool. It's a great size, seems to be durable, and should clean up well. It holds a Klip-it sandwich size container as well as two Klip-it snack pack boxes with room to spare. There is a Velcro piece to hold a drink container steady.

Product has bright colors and seems to be well-made. First week of use gets a thumbs up!
on March 11, 2014
I am obsessed with Stephen Joseph back packs and lunch boxes! This is super cute and my daughter uses it almost everyday at her day school. I got her name embroidered on the front and it's super cute!
on January 9, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for christmas because she now wants to take a lunch to school and you know how hard it is to find a lunch box after september. So I found this one and it's just so cute!!! Plus none of the other kids have one like it.
on January 15, 2013
I've worked with injured owls and birds of prey at my past job, and I randomly stumbled upon this product when searching for owl-related products. Wasn't sure whether or not to get it at first, as it is obviously made for kids, but I went ahead and got it anyways. Definitely a good decision :) It was adorable, but definitely not crazy-kid-like enough to get strange looks from people when I'm walking around with it. Plenty of space for my microwavable items, and two awesome pocket (one in the front and one in the back) for storing other things. There's even a thermos/water-bottle holder I could definitely use on a small water bottle. Great buy. No smell like you might have with other lunchboxes. Clean, pliable, and convenient. 24 years old and I love it ;)
on September 6, 2014
Very nice. It's plenty roomy enough for a kid's school lunch. Holds several baggies, or sandwich box, and other packages. Pretty durable too, the only thing you have to be careful of is that it seems at the corners, the fabric can get caught in the zipper.
on September 8, 2011
I bought this for my 2 yr old daughter when she started preschool. She loves it! Insists on carrying her lunchbox everywhere! Love the velcro tab inside to secure a drink and netted compartment fits an ice bag well. So far it's stood up well to the punishment of a toddler.
on February 11, 2013
Got this to go with the sidekick backpack, because the other lunchbox looked to big to fit inside the backpack. This lunchbox is a great size, and I can fit it inside the sidekick backpack perfectly, either vertically or horizontally.
on November 26, 2012
This lunchbox is so adorable. My daughter loves it. Easy to spot clean and spacious. The only complaint is that the handle is starting to pull away from the body of the lunchbox. Hopefully it lasts the school year without coming off. Either way my child is happy.