4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Conecting iPod to Auxiliary Jack on Car Stereo
I purchased this cable to connect my iPod to the auxiliary jack on my car stereo. The cable works great for that purpose.
Published on January 31, 2010 by R. Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great... for 2 months.
I was thrilled to find a cable that would adapt my MP3 player to my car stereo, and this worked great... for 2 months. Then the right channel went out. I suspect a broken wire inside the cable, but come on... 2 months? I know, I know, what do you expect for 5 bucks? Maybe quality control was napping that day.
Published on February 20, 2010 by B. Kulp

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long..., November 8, 2010
This review is from: Male Mini Gold Plug Stereo Audio Cable 1 foot 3.5mm 1/8-Inch (Electronics)
Lasted about six months and now the connections are so bad I can't use it any more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great... for 2 months., February 20, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars it lasts 1 month, October 14, 2012
when first connected it worked fine, unfortunately after a month more or less you can hear only one channel, the same happened to the 2 cables that I purchased!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh, October 4, 2012
The product was cheap enough but quit working after a few weeks. It wasn't worth me sending back though. I used it for my iphone to connect to my car and the music was always cutting out and I would have to move it around to get it to work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last very long, July 20, 2012
I bought this cable about 6 months ago to use in my car. I connect my stereo to my ipod, phone, etc. for music. MY old cord started to go, it would lose it's connection, and the music would get static sounds. I bought this because it was the perfect length I needed, at first it worked great. But now it is having the same problems as the other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Conecting iPod to Auxiliary Jack on Car Stereo, January 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cables, June 22, 2009
James B. Engle (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
These are substantial cables that do not degrade audio signals in any way. The contact areas are gold plated and the cable diameter is larger than most cables in this price class. You cannot go wrong with these.

Sort of like Monster cables on a Mini budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well., October 13, 2013
Pablo Blanco (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I used this cable for a while to connect tape recorder to auxiliary audio car sound system with excellent results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Audio Cable, January 3, 2013
Needed a small cable to fit the ipod and connect to our motorcycle. Bought several different lengths so we could decide the best spot to keep the ipod. Worked out great.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the car where I need a very short cable, August 2, 2009
I'm using this in the car to connect my 12v adapter to the line-in on the stereo. It works great, tight connection and short so it doesn't get tangled.

Rate and Discover Movies