4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Overall, it's a fun little cruiser. I bought this so I could ride down to school and just throw it in my locker. Yes, the bearings are pretty terrible and are definitely not Abec 7's (like it says in the add), so you should replace them soon when you get it, but they do still get you around.

I wouldn't recommend doing any sort of tricks (as if on any other...
Published on March 8, 2012 by sk8er

3.0 out of 5 stars the wheels
I was so excited when I got this cruiser. I got the red one and I love the bright color. The only thing that I was disappointed about were the wheels. It came with the white wheels and they were so plastic-y. My friend got the black board with green wheels and his wheels were so much more rubbery than mine. I don't know why. It doesn't ride as smooth as my friends and it...
Published on June 13, 2012 by chimichanga

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 8, 2012

I wouldn't recommend doing any sort of tricks (as if on any other cruiser/longboard)because it does scratch easily, and they're bad scratches to, but you can do wheelies and stuff. The wheels are very good and grippy, and can slide when worn in, and also loosen the wheel nuts slightly when you get the board because they are very tight. The trucks are pretty good, loosen them up when you get them also.

The deck has a good flex to it, and is semi-grippy, but does scratch and get dirty easily, and is fully plastic or "vinyl", whatever you want to call it. Overall, it is really fun to carve or cruise and and I would recommend it for a beginner/good rider.

The stickers are cool, I got four different combinations, but the sunglasses are crappy. Keep in mind that the kingpin nut size is smaller, so it wont fit your regular skate tool, but the wheels nuts are normal. And my came in the mail early than predicted!

Note: If you are used to a longboard, this takes quite a bit to get used to.

Pros:

-VERY fun
-good commuter
-good handling
-cool deck
-cool colors
-good weight to it
-cool stickers
-good size for school

Cons:

-bad bearings
-grip is oook
-scratches easily
-gets dirty easily
-nothing much else :)

PS: I know lots of people have trouble trying to decide between a penny cruiser and a this stereo, but I recommend this over the penny for multiple and to boring to type reasons.

Please Thumbs Up! Thanks Stereo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing the fun back to skateboarding, March 31, 2012
[I normally only review music on Amazon, so reviewing a skateboard is a bit different for me... although, being a Stereo board, music is a big part of what influences the brand anyway so it almost makes sense.]

When I was growing up, I knew a lot of d-bag kids who thought they were amazing skateboarders (they weren't) and their cocky attitudes turned a lot of people away from the idea of skateboarding. It was all about the tricks with them. They would all show each other how messed up their decks had become from grinding on curbs, and would eventually snap these boards in half ceremoniously as some sort of rite of passage. All of them claimed they were "sponsored" by skate companies, but now most of them work at Little Caesers, so clearly they just didn't cut it.

I was never very good at tricks; most 5-year-old skaters would own me at a skate park. I was always into skateboarding for the ride. Bombing down hills, skating around town, using it as a mode of transportation: this is what I always looked for in a skateboard. I bought a Stereo deck a few years ago and fashioned some longboard wheels and riser pads onto it so I could have a hybrid for getting around Chicago. Basically, I liked the size of regular skateboards but I hated the tiny little wheels that would come to a complete stop whenever you so much as hit a pebble in the road.

Stereo's Vinyl Cruiser is the answer to my prayers. Compact, fast, large wheels... it meets all the criteria. It comes in a variety of colors that you've probably already browsed, and they give off an appealingly retro vibe. The inclusion of matching sunglasses was an especially clever idea. The plastic is heavier than you might expect which is nice because it adds to the board's overall durability. Like others have mentioned, the bearings are OK but if you're looking for more speed you might consider swapping them out for some REDS. Because of its size and (preferably loosened) trucks, this thing can take corners easily - something I could never do with my old longboard. The price is also excellent; the most you will pay for one of these is $99, should you decide to visit a local skate shop.

However, my favorite aspect of this board is its goal: to bring the fun back to skateboarding. Now stop reading this and go get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 9, 2012
I got the pink one.. Havent owned a skateboard before so I was nervous that it was going to be to small( having an 11.5 size foot) but it really isnt bad. I got this because all my local friends have penny boards and I wanted to be different, plus it was significantly cheaper. So right out of the box it looks cool. came with pretty sick sunglasses. wear them alot. Anyways, I rode it like two times and realized that its not the bearings that suck, but rather the nuts were so tight. so all I did was loosen the four wheel nuts up and the wheels spin forever. dont bother getting the bone reds, without loosing up the wheels first. all it took was seriously not even a quarter turn to free up the wheels, and now it rips. I almost have trouble keeping up with the thing. Its a definite buy if you live near the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fun board., November 19, 2011
Maybe one of the funnest boards ive rode in a while.iv been skating for almost 10 years now and this thing makes skateboardng fun again and no so serious. The board is great itself.the trucks turn very good, almost like indys that are already broken in. One recomendation i will give is the bearing tht they come with arent to good and makes it really slow , soi recommend just picking up some bones reds bearings for about 15 bucks and upgrading. you will notice how much faster the bord goes. Also if you grip it i think its better but the plastic top is already pretty grippy.these are much better than penny boards in my opinion. So get your stereo cruiser since the owners of stereo actuall skate and know how to make good products.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABEC 7 Bearings, 176 lbs weight limit, July 27, 2012
Great Board! Kids love it! Just wanted to add that it had a sticker @ the bottom stating a 80KG (~176 lbs) weight limit. Can also confirm that the black with green wheels cruiser that we got from Amazon has ABEC 7 bearings (& not the 3s) and that the wheels spin great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, SO FUN!, May 16, 2013
Let me preface this with I am a 24 year old girl who before buying this never really skateboarded. Basically I bought this because I wanted something to just cruise around on, I was a little worried that the tiny size would be hard for me to learn on, but it wasn't a problem at all! Right away I felt like I could control this better than anything I've skated before. It so smooth and maneuverable. I love the small size, it's great to take anywhere. Perfect for cruising to the bars. This is such a good buy, you can't beat the price and the product is stellar quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars vinal, January 21, 2012
Awesome product. Cool packaging. Quick delivery
My son is an avid skateboarder and LOVES this board. Its a different kind of ride!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best board for the price!, January 20, 2013
Purchased the blue model and received it to my dorm within 3 days! I was worried it would break considering I'm 6'0 230 pounds but it holds up great! Awesome for cruising around campus going from class to class. The trucks are a little loose but it's easy to get used to. Overall the best cruiserboard out there considering the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Vinyl Cruiser Plastic Complete Skateboard, November 19, 2012
I got the red cruiser!! The bearings are actually pretty good, although the other reviews say they are bad. I would recommend changing them out for $12 Bones Reds on Amazon. It came with the board IN A BOX THATS PORTABLE, stickers, a sort of cheap pair of sunglasses, and the board itself. I recommend wearing the wheels and bearings in by riding them on flat surfaces for a couple hours to prevent chipping of the wheel. At first, the trucks will make creaking and clicking sounds. That's perfectly fine. The trucks have rubber parts that make that sound, you have to break them in by riding them A LOT. The board has a semi-grippy grip, and it should be fine. My friend has a Penny board from the Penny Company, and we were comparing our boards... The Stereo, no doubt, looks better, and comes with more stuff. The Penny is just more expensive, and has better bearings. So it evens out. The stickers are really cool, but I didn't get the stickers that were suppose to be put under your board. I have been riding boards since I was about 10, and now I'm 14. I can easily say, that this is a great purchase, and I would like to thank my mom for ordering it for me. The board is quite small, so people with big feet should probably look into something else. Well, that's all for today. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOARD!! Thank you for reading this review :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great!!, March 14, 2012
i love this board it took some time to get used to but after that it was great.It makes skateboaring FUN AGAIN!

But in all this good there is some bad
the berrings are terible
just get bones reds and it makes a world of difference.