Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on September 26, 2012
I got a set of orange ones when they were on sale for like $22. It's a great price for some decent wheels, but really slow compared to my Churchill Manufacturing blue magics. In fairness, the blues are 63mm and these are 59mm, but the difference in speed is astonishing with both wheels equipped with bones reds. The bearings that came with these wheels were a lot slower. Still, if you need cheap wheels these are not a bad option.
on March 28, 2013
The color pops out and is awesome. Soft wheels so it rides really well. Durable and no problems with the installation. My only issue is that after awhile the orange color gets pretty dirty, so, it loses its brightness, but all wheels turn out to be like that later on.

Great wheels and fun to ride.
on June 3, 2014
I even like it more than the original wheels came with my skater. The orange color look great too with the white board!