Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 5, 2009
I bought a few of these at my local big box store. I was really hoping they would last awhile. As I dont have money to throw away on junk. Alas, it was not to be. The plastic cracked and the wheels and handles fell off within 5 months of use. I only use these in my home to carry laundry from the bedrooms to our basment, so it is not like i wheeling these down the street or on sidewalks. Don't buy these if you expect them to last.
on March 3, 2010
Handles sometimes come off, and need to be reattached. Bottom of basket has to be flat on floor to roll. Basket serves its purpose, and will use.
on December 6, 2011
I searched long and hard for plastic wheeled laundry baskets. During a laundry room renovation, I needed to devise a new sorting system for the updated room.

These baskets work perfectly, they are tall enough and not too wide, so four of them fit in my closet. I labeled each of them, and my family now sorts their own clothes. It's nice not to have laundry all over the floor.

The plastic handles do occasionally come off, but it's not an issue. They hold about two loads of clothes.
on November 30, 2011
I originally bought my first one at a retail store. I went back to get more and they no longer had them, so I went to Amazon and there they were. You can put them side by side in your linen closet and throw in the whites and colors... they roll out and the handles make them easy to carry. They're sturdy and we love them.
on April 12, 2012
This is the best laundry basket I have ever bought! The price seemed high and the number rediculous but honestly I don't know if 6 are enough I just love them that much! The handles when folded over flat on top of the basket are props so that the baskets can be stacked on top of each other FULL! This I did not realize until I used them a few days. The wheels are sturdy I've abused them repeatedly not broken one. The overall quality of these baskets is remarkable and I believe every household needs to consider buying at least one if they can and give them a try.
on March 7, 2012
I have bought 3 of these baskets from a local store... 2 for my family of 6 and 1 for my friend's family of 7. Both our households create enough laundry to fill 2 baskets every day. We both use them for ONLY clean laundry, dirty laundry goes into hampers so as not to cross contaminate. We use these A LOT. My kids love pushing them and "helping" me but mostly they're fun to give rides in TO the dryer! Needless to say, we are not easy on these poor things but they have done their job and held up VERY well! No lost wheels or popped off handles. Just an easier time transporting our massive amounts of laundry and a HUGE back saver! All 3 are 1.5 years old and going strong. IF they were to fall apart... I would not only buy them again, I wouldn't do laundry til I did! I might even cry, I appreciate them that much. I even "show them off" to company! I can not say this enough, I LOVE THEM! :)
on December 14, 2012
These are decent laundry baskets
Set of six is convenient for a large family.
Sisters put them in their closets to use as a laundry hamper
Wheels are convenient, but not the best quality
Stacking feature is convenient
The handles will occasionally pop out of place, but they also pop right back into place which is fine.

These are decent laundry baskets,a little nicer than a regular laundry basket
They are reasonably affordable.
I would recommend these to others.
They work for me and my needs
on December 29, 2013
These are great and inexpensive laundry baskets. They stack very well and don't get stuck together.
The wheels are pretty close to the ground so they can't go over bumps or cords all that well. Not a big ding against them though.
on September 30, 2012
I purchased these to separate my laundry between colors, towels, bedding, whites, etc. These baskets are not stackable which was one of the main reason why I purchased them. Because of this they are not very space-saving. The handles easily detach. Overall they are baskets and serve a purpose.
on April 2, 2011
I have really enjoyed these baskets so far. They are easy to carry and I love the stacking feature. I love the wheels, but because of their lower height they can be a little awkward to pull. Depending on the amount of weight in the basket, sometimes they will roll on two wheels but most of the time they will only roll on 4. Still would recommend.