Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on August 2, 2014
I could only find mesh or plastic pencil zip bags at the stores but wanted a box instead for my rough on his school supplies son, found it on amazon!
Not sure if I'll be able to insert a pic with this review but fit inside 18 color pencils, one regular pencil with one of those pink eraser heads, a rectangle "Pink Pearl" eraser, a pair of scissors and a pencil sharpener (not the small one but the type with a canister that collects the shavings)
Thinking of buying more to store random things around the house.
review image
on September 8, 2013
These are nifty little boxes for pencils, or in my case for toothbrush and oral care accessories, makeup, and whatever else I might need a small box for. However, after receiving the ones I purchased online I found the same exact product in Walmart, though in different colors, for 47 cents! I despise Walmart, and was only there because I needed some school supplies for my son and did not want to go further than I had to. I suspect they probably had them in stock for the before school supply rush so they may be hard to find at other times of the year but I felt consumers should be aware of the alternatives given the MASSIVE price difference.
on May 3, 2013
its great use it for silverware holder in my lunch box holds fork and spoon great I had so much trouble finding something that worked for sliverware
on April 1, 2014
I am glad I took the chance and got this one.
It is exactly what I was looking for.

I had bought tin/metal ones that easily got bent out of shape and broken.
I was wry of the plastic one and hesitated to buy them.

My kindergartener carries it around in her back pack (back and forth from home and school) that obviously gets tossed about and stepped on and it is still working great. No problem staying closed and keeping pencils and color pencils safe from breakage.

Glad I took the advice of the fellow Amazon Shoppers who answered my question regarding its durability.
on February 23, 2013
I ordered one and have gone back for more. Using one for pencils in a desk drawer, but will also use for makeup brushes and other things. Sturdy and really like the color and design.
on April 9, 2013
Bought for my daughters book bag. She loves it and has been using it all school year.. Its held up nicely. Perfect size and fit for all her loose items..I would reccommend this product and will puchase from this seller in the future.
on July 22, 2014
I purchased this case for an unusual purpose ... not for pencils and pens but to hold my remote phone. I was carrying the phone in my hip bag, and every time I moved, the phone started dialing itself. I looked for a solid case for these phones, even went to Panasonic who made the phone ... they were all cases that attached to a belt, which I don't use. Also, they were not solid cases, which I was looking for. This case fits easily in my large hip bag, snaps closed securely and protects my phone from damage while eliminating unwanted operation. The case also holds a small notepad and pen, so that's helpful as well.
on June 8, 2015
I bought this to keep colored pencils for the little ones to use as a quite distraction during church meetings. I have 30 pencils in it, which is just about right. A dozen or so more could fit, but would make it awkward to work with in a crowded spot. The one problem I noticed was noise. Little kids rifling through for the specific color they want makes a fair racket in an relatively quite room. I was able to remedy this by lining the inside with adhesive felt.
on March 7, 2014
Works great in the diaper bag to cleanly store and protect bibs, spoons and packages of MumMums! Large enough to hold 2 of each of these baby items and small enough to fit in the inside pocket of a diaper bag. Also fits in the pocket of our Munchkin booster seat.
on September 20, 2013
I really love this pencil case/ box. It is really sturdy and holds all my daughter's stationary including a small pair of scissors, glue stick etc. Good product!!