Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pro 110v Sterilizer Autoclave Disinfection Pot Salon Nail Tattoo Clean Metal Kit
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 2, 2013
At first the whole thing seemed flimsy, but after a few uses I've become a fan. I use this for eyelash extension tools, and the price is a fraction of the cost of the autoclaves the eyelash companies sell. Compact, tidy and clean, the only issue is what happens if you knock it over. Tiny glass beads...EVERYWHERE. But otherwise great.
on April 20, 2014
This is absolutely unsafe device. It produces a lot of steam, while working and has a burning smell. The cover of the device does not hold temperature well, very hot and melts! I am not kidding, it melts. This device is dangerous to use. Device comes with no manual. Do not waste your MONEY on this Chinese piece of s***
on April 17, 2013
The unit is for European countries. I had to replies the cable and the end of it to be able to connect to US electrical system . Oder then that is working just fine.
on November 19, 2013
Best deal on the internet, works as stated a must have for all home or hobby or even professional tissue culturists.
on May 6, 2015
We bought this as an inexpensive substitute for a laboratory sterilizer, but it doesn't get hot enough to sterilize. I needed it to be 250 degrees and it only made it to 150. Bummer.
on September 23, 2014
Cheaply made. MUST HAVE ADAPTER/CONVERTER TO USE THIS. The plug is made to use in China or other foreign countries. It's not adaptable to the USA!
on August 12, 2013
This item was Great price! And it Works great for my job. Also Good shipping time... No problems with this order. I do recommend....
on April 16, 2014
Cant afford a $1100 autoclave so this is great! Wish it was a smudge larger to be able to close the lid with nippers in it.
on August 29, 2015
Waste of money .... Should have sent it back , but I don't have the mashed box it was sent in .
on July 1, 2013
Product is great for the price. I, unfortunately, got a unit that was damaged by the delivery service. I complained to the company, and after going through the normal checks, was refunded my money immediately. I asked about returning the item and was told to keep it as a gesture for the inconvenience I had suffered. Its amazing that this company has such excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend their product and service as they seem to be honest and reputable.