5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift for the wife.
This was a good buy, as I saw the identical earrings for sale elsewhere for $100+. The gift box they come in is not that great, so I recommend getting a different gift box for a couple of bucks. The pearls are nice, and the emeralds are natural emeralds, which I like much better than the glassy looking created emeralds.
Published on April 4, 2012 by TVR

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but these looks nice for the price
Published 22 months ago by 2 cents

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift for the wife., April 4, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver 10-10.5mm White Freshwater Cultured Button Pearl and 5mm Round Precious Gemstone Stud Earrings (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings!, October 6, 2012
Got these for my lady, because she loves pearls (my birthstone) and sapphires (her birthstone). It was a great lil gift that she immediately loved and put her to tears (she's a lil emotional, hehe).

As soon as she got a hold of them, I was anxious to see them on her cute little ears, and once they were on, I was so excited! THEY LOOK SO GOOD! I don't know what more to say! Every time she wears them, I notice and compliment her (I'm a dumb guy that doesn't always notice, so this is amazing).

In conclusion, big win on these earrings; they look good and she loves 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, September 6, 2012
I bought these earrings as a little treat to myself. I love them. They are so very pretty. I ordered the pearls with sapphire accents, and I could not be more happy with them. They are larger pearls...so they stand out a little more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it., January 21, 2012
I bought it for my girlfriend, she loved it..it's her birth stone, all her friends compliment her every time she wears it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, May 22, 2014
Very happy with this purchase. The garnet is a rich dark red color and the pearls look really lovely. Expensive-looking set. I am sure my friend will enjoy getting these for her June bday :) Plus, they come in a really nice black jewelry box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking earrings, March 25, 2014
This product is just as expected. Delivered on time.

I have not try them yet, but I hope I will be pleased with these fine modest beautiful pearl saphire earrings.

At the moment, I would recommend them because they look like they are suppose to and the price is about right with quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 20, 2014
I bought these for my daughter for her birthday. The Pearl and Garnet are perfect as my birthday is in January and hers is in June.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, beautiful, quality jewelry, December 5, 2013
Bought these earrings for my girlfriend for Christmas. She accidentally found them, so she received them early. I was worried that she might not like them, but she couldn't have been happier. The pearls are nice quality and the emeralds are real and beautiful. Can't beat the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Style & Design, February 18, 2013
These are not the cutest earrings but they are still worth wearing when you need a good mock up set to change it up a little. The pearls have slight blemish in them and the ruby are dark, but overall a good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but these looks nice for the price, January 26, 2013
You can't expect to be getting a perfect piece of jewelry when you purchase online for under $100 (I would be careful about purchasing expensive jewelry online). After buying jewelry online a couple times, I realize it's best to purchase in person. You just don't see the real design or size of the jewelry when purchased online. ALthough these earrings are nice, I was slightly disappointed. One of the rubies is slightly, yet noticeably, smaller than the other. Also, the silver is bent in the back to make the piece straight. Nevertheless, the earrings look nice and these complaints can't be noticed without a very careful inspection. I gave these as a simple gift and the receiver is happy. The pearls are large and the gem is nice (I supposed because the ruby is natural it does not sparkle, but it looks nice). I would recommend these for the price, but don't expect to be knocked off your feat with a perfect piece of jewelry.