Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on January 1, 2013
These pearls are very pretty. They are heavy enough to feel like a nice set of pearls rather than a cheap strand. I ordered two and they came different colors. One necklace was more white in color than the other. The pearls are not round--somewhere between round and potato shaped, but the uniformity is good. The clasp on one of my necklaces works great. On the second one it doesn't like to stick in the closed position. I'm constantly having to play with the clasp to get it to work like it should. I bought two--one for me and one as a gift. Because one came a little faulty, I didn't want to give it as a gift. The necklaces do look nice twisted together to make a double strand.
on December 22, 2012
There is NO way all these reviews are real. These pearls were absolute junk! They are on their way back. I purchased these as a Christmas gift for my cousin. I was disappointed that it didn't come with a gift box only a little cheap bag. The pearls are riddled with imperfections, they look like plastic! The necklace is so stiff you can't move it around at all. The pearls are strung onto thick floss like material. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! So disappointed!
on February 17, 2012
I have always wanted a beautiful, classy pearl necklace and these are just that and more. They are so very elegant and dainty. I also purchased a pair of earrings to match and what a set this is!!! I'd like to have a few more, different lengths, to layer. I highly recommend this to all.
on December 29, 2011
I love these pearls. They are a perfect length and I wear them with everything I have. The pearls are beautiful and they have a lot of shine to them.
on June 16, 2013
This is a gorgeous strand of fresh water pearls well worth the money! I bought one for me and one for my mom for Mother's Day. Great quality!
on November 20, 2012
Certainly a good buy for the sale price that I paid. They have a nice luster. Fairly uniform in size, but not round in shape.
on August 13, 2014
Bought three of these for my two daughters, and my daughter-in-law for Christmas. They loved them.