Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver, Amethyst, Rose de France, and Diamond-Accent Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 25, 2014
I wasn't at all happy that it arrived in a plastic baggie. I mean, even a paper box would have been better protection and presentation. Thankfully it was only going to my daughter, who really doesn't care about that. Now the positives: It's very pretty. The amethysts are a bit light, but still a nice, natural color. The diamond is close to impossible to find, but honestly I didn't know it was even supposed to have one until I saw something about diamond clarity on the package. My daughter loves it and it would be a good size for a young teen straight through adult. For reference, she is 5'6".
review image review image
on June 25, 2015
This is a beautiful necklace and can be worn with dressy or casual clothing. I like to wear this necklace with a simple solid color top or blouse. That way, you really notice the beauty of the necklace and are not distracted with a "busy" top or dress.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To be clear, this is an Amethyst pendant with a single SMALL diamond. And 'Rose de France' is simply a fancy name for an amethyst that is light in color.
The diamond is a 0.005 carat stone. Most people outside of the jewelry business would call it a diamond chip, jewelers would call it a melee diamond.
No matter what name you use, it is barely visible, smaller than a speck of glitter. If you can't see the video on your device, feel free to leave a comment and I'll help as best I can.

At this price point, you can't expect all of the amethyst to be rich and dark, or have a high quality diamond. Even so, this is not costume jewelry, you are getting a precious metal and authentic stones.
It comes with a fine gauge box link chain.
At this point in time, it appears that the pendant DOES include a gift box, as stated in the description, although mine did not.

The craftsmanship is above average. From the edging of the heart, to the well-set and secure stones, it's a nicely made piece that can be enjoyed and passed down.
on January 1, 2016
My husband bought this as a gift for me for Christmas, and it is fabulous. The slerling silver is in filigree, and I think is actually a little larger than the product describes. It's wider than a quarter, perhaps almost as wide as a half dollar. I love the amethysts! They match earrings he bought me last year.
on December 17, 2012
The actual necklace is as promised, but all it came in was a little ziplock baggy. No gift pouch or box. So I am having to spend an extra $5 for a giftbox.
on January 4, 2015
This was much prettier in person. I ordered this for a friend and at first couldn't figure out where I got it because it was so pretty. I finally figured out and was pleasantly surprised at how pretty it looked. It was very sparkly and delicate looking.
on December 19, 2013
I like the necklace very much and I am glad I bought it. The sterling silver is very thin and light to the point of weighing next to nothing. So I like this necklace but I am glad I purchased it at a sale price bc it doesn't seem to be quite worth the original price to me. Pretty and delicate but not drop-jaw amazing.
on January 19, 2013
The wife was very pleased with the pendant, and had to show every one, and tell them how wonderful I am.
VINE VOICEon August 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a very pretty sterling silver pendant with amethyst (purple color) accents. It is shipped in a sturdy presentation box, and the pendant is actually larger and far more pretty than the picture depicts. The design is quite elegant, and the amethyst accent gives it very pretty color. The price is reasonable for the quality of the pendant. Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon August 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very pretty with the stone design. It is larger than I usually wear, but the stones are beautiful against the silver heart frame. The chain is decent, but I wish they have a larger clasp and not these tiny clasp that can be frustrating to put on. Otherwise, a very delicate design and feminine. The length is not long and falls just 3 inches below my neck, worked well with a low neck line dress/top.

See 1 answered question