Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 27, 2012
I bought this Aqua Blue color with a Pink Sapphire, Ruby, and Sapphire for a penny each. You can't go wrong for that price. I will be giving them as gifts to my cousins which are between the ages of teens through early twenties. I love the look of all the colors so I know they too will love them. Although I have to say the Sapphire (blue) is my favorite. I gave the Ruby color a 4 star because it doesn't sparkle as much as the other colors mentioned. They truly are the perfect gifts to make anyone feel special without having to spend a lot of money.
on December 5, 2012
I bought this product in purple and 5 other colors and could not be more satisfied. My order arrived a week before it was anticipated and products were absolutely beautiful.
I would definitely recommend these items to anyone looking for a perfect gift or just to update their jewelry collection.
on June 9, 2014
I think the product is well represented in its description. The chain is very delicate and pretty. I am exceedingly hard on my jewelry, so I have some concerns about breaking it. It is 18", despite some reviewer's claims that it is not. Pendant itself is very sparkly. Yes, I was initially drawn in by the low price, but I do not feel bamboozled, as the shipping price was made abundantly evident. The hard part was avoiding extra expense by ordering more colors. Now that I've seen the product, I will probably buy one or two more. This comes with a nice drawstring gift bag. I would think it ideal as a bridesmaid gift.
on December 5, 2012
Extremely cheap look to them. I purchased these thinking it was a deal on black friday but I was mistaken. They have an extremely cheap look to them, a colored clay ball with some bedazzle on them. does not offer an actual crystal look at all. do yourself a favor and purchase somewhere else
on July 10, 2013
It's a pretty necklace. Absolutely not a 130.00 necklace. Was happy to pay what I did. I do get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I have ordered 3 more colors. The champagne color is a little disappointing. Might send it back. Red is gorgeous and the green is pretty. Very irritating though, the green and red were a mass of tangles when I got them.
on February 27, 2015
This was just beautiful! It looks rather expensive and I received many compliments on this. I wore it to church with a white sweater and the necklace really stood out! I can't believe the quality for the price!
on May 3, 2014
I added this necklace because it was so inexpensive I though I would give it to our 12 yr old daughter if I didn't like it. Turns out it is great! High quality item that arrived quickly and everyone wants to know where I got it.
on January 22, 2013
This happens to be my adult Niece's favorite color. The price was fantastic and the quality was so nice including the chain. She put it on right away and it looked just lovely on her. I think this would be a sweet piece for an adult or a child. They have other colors as well so you don't just have to choose one or this color. LOVE IT!
on December 15, 2013
The ball it tiny. The chain is to thin and fragile. And i bought 7 in differnt colors as xmas gifts. Yes the were suppose to be $2.00 each, but paying $7.00 to ship each of them makes them $9.00 eack. So i paid almost $65.00 and they were all shipped together in the same package. I deserve a refund, this should be illegal.
on December 21, 2012
This would have gotten a five, but the the company didn't offer earrings to match this necklace. I ended up purchasing earrings from a different company. The shading was a bit off, but the size of the earrings was near the size of the necklace. Still a wonderful price for these gems!