Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on November 29, 2012
I really would give zero starts bought this for daughter because she is moving away soon. Picture is 100 times better looking than item. "Diamonds" are a joke. You are suppose to be able to read sentiment on back of necklace which is why I bought it. If it is there you would have to have a high powered microscope to see it. I never review products this is my first time so that tells you how disappointed I am in this product. It is going back and I hope amazon stops selling this junk
on November 28, 2012
I bought this for my wife to give to her mom as a birthday present. I'm so glad I opened it before we gave it to her. The quality is terrible, the diamonds are joke, they look like plastic, no sparkle. The metal is cheap and the design is terrible. It's not worth more than $20. I do not recommend buying this item.
on January 3, 2013
Had to return this, it was junky looking and looked very cheap. It wasn't that the words were too small (they were), it was also that the black was half rubbed off and the diamonds were non-existant. I love what the words say, but would never give it to anyone as a gift.
on December 5, 2012
I have been shopping with Amazon for years and this is the first product I have ever been really disappointed in but I am and will be sending this back asap! It looks cheap and the writing is on the sides and so small that NO one could read it...I wanted it as a sweet gift to my mom but there is no way she could even read the message...definate waste of my money :(
on December 14, 2012
This necklace was much prettier online. Everything seems to run together. You have to look very closely to see the hearts.
on December 4, 2012
Love the necklace! Had to buy it as our only daughter is getting married in June. Unique piece of jewelry!