5.0 out of 5 stars Kentucky's Finest
Sterling Bits is a wonderful look into the culture of the Bluegrass State. The book is as unique and inviting as the food and life style in that incredible region of the country. I highly recommend the book to anyone who has experienced the Bluegrass and especially to those who yearn for a taste of the region that many of us hail from and love.
Published 18 months ago by ArchBill

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing
Although the illustrations are beautiful, the recipes are disappointing. While I was expecting some fancier recipes that I might not necessarily make on an everday basis, the number of recipes containing "baking mix" really surprised me. I have plenty of those at home. I was really expecting a glimpse into the entertaining life of the horse people of the Bluegrass.
Published on February 28, 2011 by AvidReader

5.0 out of 5 stars Kentucky's Finest, March 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes and art work!, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Bits (Hardcover)
"Sterling Bits" is one of the best books about Kentucky that I have found. The recipes are simple yet delicious and will make any brunch, wedding/baby shower or dinner party delightful. The art work is amazing! I have bought several copies and everyone I have given one to has raved about the book. I also love the way the authors grouped each chapter by the season and the relation to horse racing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing, February 28, 2011

Sterling Bits
Sterling Bits by Kathy Mayfield (Hardcover - June 16, 2010)
$19.95 $16.48