4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than anticipated
Published on January 11, 2011 by Country Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, but pretty.
I was surprised at how small the heart was. I added a customer image with a quarter for reference. The chain is also small, approx 13". It was packaged nicely. This is definitely for children only - unless you want to use it as a bracelet.
Published on December 7, 2010 by Russell Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than anticipated, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver Children's Hand Engraved Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 13" (Jewelry)
The necklace was beautiful but...at the time of purchase I did not see anything that would tell me the actual size of the locket. It was about the size of a dime and much too small to put a photo in which is what our 9 year old grand-daughter wanted..so I returned it. It would make a great gift for an infant girl or the locket itself would be great on a charm bracelet. I greatly appreciate the ease of return and the timely manner in which I received my credit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, but pretty., December 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift., January 10, 2011
My wife and I bought this for a grand child. Perfect gift. Just remember this is for a small child it has a short chain. Our 3 to 4 year old loved it.
Good quality, looks and feels very nice.

Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, September 11, 2010
Lovely Lady (Franklin, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This locket is small but a good size for a child, especially the 13' chain.
The picture cannot do this locket justice; you can't really see the brushed looking heart image on the front or the shining sterling everywhere else which is beautiful. The design is classic. Very tasteful, always appropriate, goes with anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and too delicate for any purpose., January 8, 2011
bikertrashice "Ice" (Plantation, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This Locket is very small - you will never get a picture in it and after all, isn't that what a locket is all about. The chain is extremely delicate. Again, the hart is very small. I don't recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor quality, May 12, 2011
I purchased this for my god daughter, I thought it was a cute necklace for a little girl. The chain is incredibly flimsy and it broke before she could even wear it once.

3.0 out of 5 stars locket, January 5, 2011
the locket was way to small even to open. I think the size should be in measurements as this is way to small for an 11 yr
old. I had no problem returning and did order another locket but did not realize it did not come with a chain therefore
the second locket was more expensive because I had to buy a chain and the locket was $10 more than the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Children's Hand Engraved Heart Locket Necklace, November 14, 2012
The Sterling Silver Children's Hand Engraved Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 13" was shipped very timely and got to my grandaughter a day before her birthday. She was thrilled with the necklace and wore it to school and after for her birthday party. She really loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet beautiful, October 9, 2011
PH (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
We purchased this item as a gift and we were not disappointed. The whole piece was very well made and perfect for the young individual we plan on giving it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars so sweet!, January 4, 2011
JB (Franklin, TN) - See all my reviews
Very sweet classic locket for a CHILD. (Bought one for each of mine-6 and 8 yrs old). Was a little worried that the chain would be too short, but worked out just fine and can always replace the chain (which is silver link type-gets snarly pretty fast). May be my new baby girl baby gift. No idea how I'll get a picture in (as they want) but we'll figure it out :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sterling Silver Children's Hand Engraved Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 13"
$55.00 $29.65
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.