Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on February 21, 2011
When it comes to jewelry beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing special about the necklace but the ruby heart pendant has a beautiful deep color - also thick and nicely cut. Size is true - nice big piece of ruby.
0Comment39 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
By the shape of this ruby, I thought my lightsaber would be complete, however it wouldnt focus the beam and nearly destroyed my evil workshop. So i gave it to my wife for valentines day, she loved it.
33 comments71 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2012
I am a big fan of heart shaped jewelry and I've been collecting the outstanding pieces for so long. I got this lovely heart shaped ruby, & I was amazed when I saw it! the quality of it is great actually.. even the chain does not look cheap at all! It is worth the price, and in fact, it looks much more expensive than its real price! The crimson red is full of love and passion and I am head over heels in love with it. It is a perfect gift for anyone you love. My colleagues admired it a lot, and one of them is planning to buy it for her daughter.
on May 2, 2015
Its made in China so I have a hard time believing it is normally $199. I think my mother will like it. It is a pretty necklace. The box it comes in is very nice, makes it look more upscale. Great if the person you are giving it to likes a bit more flashy jewelry. Hopefully it is durable. I dropped the review down a start because there are chips on the heart before it is even used. It is not obvious at first glance, but I know my mother will likely see them.
on January 9, 2012
bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas, she hasnt taken it off yet, looks gorgeous and comes with a sturdy chain, and didn't break the bank at the same time. a win win in my book
on December 18, 2014
I was disappointed , it came in a weak gift box with stickers of "made in china" the ruby itself was chipped at the connecting points and you can see the glue that connects the ruby to the silver very sloppy.

I did order a replacement let's see how that works out.

update: 1-15-15

The replacement came in the next day and it was perfect luckily in time for christmas. The ruby was good and the glue was minimal this time around. Good gift for the lady in your life.
on February 24, 2015
Arrived right on time. Beautiful! Came in attractive box. It's much larger than any real ruby I could easily afford to buy. I'm glad I purchased it. I don't agree with some other reviewers that said the stone looks like glass. It is a large stone but not too large. The facets glitter in the light and it has a nice deep ruby red color. The chain and setting are of good quality and complement the stone beautifully. It's beautiful on her.
review image
on January 26, 2012
The truth is I don't like buying jewelry because I think it is overpriced and doesn't hold its value, unless, of course, it made of gold or silver or some other precious metal. However, I did buy this as a gift and have heard nothing but positive comments about it. I am reluctant to tell people where I got it because I think they think it cost a lot more than it did and that I got it at a jewelry store. It is nice looking and for the price seems quite reasonable. Delivery was quick too.
0Comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
The necklace was ok. Kind of looks like colored glass. The band was just thrown in the box tied up in knot..made in china sticker all over it. Not what I expected for 85$!! Don't want to mess with returns but disappointed overall.
on May 6, 2013
The Gemstone is quite large, however, there are labels all over the product stating Made in China. When I was trying to get the one off the chain I thought the chain might actually break. The chain is very light compared to the Gemstone, and does not look like it will hold up for very long. Will follow up after time to let others know if the chain fails soon. Comes in a nice box, but looked like the necklace was just thrown in without regard for display, glad I did not immediately hand it to the person I am giving it as a gift to.
22 comments9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse