Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2011
I found this deal through Brads Deals and I am so glad I bought this necklace. I am not a big jewlery wearing person, but this is something that goes with everything you would want to wear (even your pajamas! Lol). Would make an awesome gift even for all females teen through old age.
on April 3, 2011
This necklace was beautiful, even more beautiful on the girl wearing it! Definitely recommended if you want to give the special girl a little gift, guaranteed to be a great buy! Very shiny and its made well, don't give this one a second thought!
on December 25, 2011
I got this for my mom this Christmas because my mom loves whit sapphires. She just opened it and absolutely loves it! She said that she is the most loved mom around and is so lucky! She absolutely adores this!
on December 25, 2010
I got this as a Christmas gift for my mother. It looked good to me.
Like others said, it is quite small.
She liked it.
I got it for $17.46 which is weird because I would have sworn it said $20 something when I added it to my cart.
It comes in a small zip lock bag that is on a piece of white foam/sponge inside of a white box. This description sounds trashy, but it is nice, just not an actual jewelry box. Wouldn't expect for this price anyway.
on November 18, 2010
For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but this piece is absolutely stunning. It arrived very quickly and although the packaging was nothing special, the item inside was all that mattered! I immediately put it on and a few hours later, I thought I had broke it...the thin piece that curves through the gems was moving! Turns out it is made that way. Very beautiful necklace and I will be purchasing another for my best friend.
on December 24, 2010
I don't have much to add over the previous reviewers other than to say that I had to take a star off because this does not come with a box chain like it claims. I think it would be classified as an ordinary cable chain.
on December 9, 2010
I had brought this as a X-Mas present for my daughter, so she hasn't opened it yet, but it looks like a pretty nice necklace to me. The only thing cheap about it is the price, so far anyways.
on August 28, 2012
This is a very nice necklace at an amazing price. If you purchase this necklace, you won't be disappointed. I originally purchased this necklace as a gift, but decided to keep it for myself.
on March 27, 2012
I ordered this necklace as a present for my boss. It is very delicate, but made very well. She thought it was quite lovely! Thank you for offering a quality item at an affordable price.
on February 14, 2012
Got it today 1 day before expected! Looks great and the sapphires are very shiny and stunning! Very pleased! It also comes in a baby blue box, Cheap but it'll work. Very satisfied customer
review image