5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dragonfly earrings
Published on January 11, 2011 by Kathy Lightfoot

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I expected...
Published on October 11, 2012 by J's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dragonfly earrings, January 11, 2011
Kathy Lightfoot (St. Helen, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Blue and Green Crystal Dragonfly Charm Hoop Earrings (0.4" Diameter) (Jewelry)
I love these earrings! They're very cute. Looks good on adults and younger girls. I wear them to work to look dressy, but not over-the-top, let's go out tonight type of dressy. Very dainty looking, but I sleep and shower in them and they still look good and hold up well. The posts are long enough to be comfortable. The stones and silver all work well together and I just love the way they look. I wish they had them in other stones as well. I'll definitely purchase another if they offer them in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly Earrings, January 9, 2012
Dainty SUPER CUTE earrings. Charm style dragonfly moves on hoop. Great quality and seem to be durable. I would recommend for just about any age.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I expected..., October 11, 2012
While these earrings are as nice as they appear in the picture they are not sterling silver like they are advertised. I have a nickel allergy and I require either sterling silver or gold jewelry or I will break out in a rash. I started having an allergic reaction within a couple of hours of wearing these earrings. Also, they did not say they were sterling silver anywhere on them and generally jewelry that is sterling silver will have that inscribed somewhere on the jewelry. My suggestion is to avoid purchasing these if you have sensitivity to nickel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earrings, January 11, 2011
DeDe Molter (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I am a dragonfly fanatic and I love these earrings. I have problems with earrings... my ears get red and infected, these earrings have had ill effects on me and they are so pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Dragonfly earrings, December 19, 2011
Purchased as a gift just as I described the Sprit Dragonfly earrings, and these also may not be given away as they were much better in person than in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Earings!, December 5, 2011
These earings are even prettier in person. Dainty enough for a young girl, but still enough of a presence to be worn by a woman. I am very pleased with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars kidish, December 12, 2013
Amazon Customer (Enfield, CT United States) - See all my reviews
came in taped box and in a little sack. they are nice but very they are small. Seem more for a little girl,

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tiny earrings, November 27, 2013
The earrings were much smaller than what they appeared to be on your website. I was disappointed in them. Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Special!, December 10, 2013
These are adorable - they are tiny but so delicate and special. I ordered one pair as a gift and another for myself because I thought they were so pretty. When they arrived they exceeded expectations. They look like fairy earrings - very sparkly but not obvious at all. Just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, October 17, 2013
These little earrings just couldn't be any more darling! They are absolutely perfect if you like subtle, flirty, and dainty. They're a versatile style, allowing you to wear them for just about any occasion including everyday. The colors are charming and slight enough to be paired with almost anything. These look far better in person than in the photo.