Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Primary Stone Gem Type: created-ruby|Change

on September 5, 2012
I ordered these earrings in three color options (blue topaz, ruby, and amethyst) and while the blue topaz is my favorite, they are all stunning. Very large earring, too! Not small in the slightest. You can actually see the diamonds, both black and white, without squinking. They are not diamond chips. Real sparkle! VERY pleased!
on May 5, 2014
It arrived on time and it was beautifully packed in black jewellery box shown in picture. The earing is just Ok,not great. The ruby color stone is good quality but the black and white diamonds around them has no shine in them, they look dull. The other problem I noticed is the ear ring is not sitting correctly on my ears, its facing downwards after putting on. I would not recommend this item.
on March 27, 2014
the center gemstone is pretty and sparkly. from far away the earrings look pretty but up close the black and white part looks cheap, does not sparkle, and the diamonds are almost nonexistent. the design is very pretty and the center stone but i could not get over the cheapness of the diamond part. it would be better to do the halo in another gemstone with actual stones instead of almost nothing diamond chips.
on December 25, 2011
Very well presented. Wish they came in a box rather than the little bag though. I had a heck of a time finding a box. You'd think jewelry stores would sell them, but they don't. At least in my area. They look stunning. You can't tell the Ruby is simulated. I do recommend taking a jewelry cloth to it to clean it up. It did seem to have some residue on it when I opened the box to check. Also beware the part you stick into your ear. I found it to be incredibly fragile.
on September 20, 2013
These are beautiful earrings. However, I didn't like the way they sat on my ears and "fell." The backs are flat, but big and I just didn't like the way the looked on my ears.
on November 20, 2015
I bought this as a gift for Christmas and am waiting impatiently for my friend to open them. If she doesn't love them, I'm taking them for myself. They are absolutely gorgeous in person. The only thing I didn't like was the jewelry box they came in. It's a beautiful box, but the tiny earrings won't stay in the slot, so they are loose in the case. The ruby is her significant other's birthstone and the diamonds are her birthstone.
on July 10, 2016
Though slightly smaller than I was anticipating, the red stone still gets attention surrounded by the white and black "diamond" halos. By only "complaint" is the tiny backs that come with these studs. Luckily, I had some older studs that I was able to switch out the back with.
on November 18, 2015
These were a gift for a 21 year old, and is the 4th pair I have bought for such an occasion (different color center stone for each). They are very pretty and the recipient loved them.

I was not thrilled with the gift box that these came in, they were quite large and had a black background , which I felt took away from the black diamonds.
on December 17, 2015
These are absolutely gorgeous and I have the same matching necklace. I wear them everyday and receive so many compliments. They look expensive and are better made and prettier than my more expensive jewelry. Definitely will be buy them in every color!!!
on March 9, 2015
Very pretty earrings, I love the combination of the amethyst and the black diamonds with just a little row of white diamonds in the middle to set them apart. Very well made- the posts are a good size, sturdy but not so large as to be painful. Some other reviewers called the posts flimsy but I didn't find that to be the case at all.