Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 6, 2013
I will wear them to the parties I never attend. I will wear them to the fancy dinners I never have. Honestly this was just a spur of the moment, 'I wanna buy something for me' purchase. That said, they are really pretty. And I like they way they look on me.
on November 15, 2012
I gave this to my friend who was born in October. The opals were perfect. The diamonds were a bit cloudy (if you look really closely). My friend loved these though. They are perfect for dressing up a casual outfit. I'd buy them again.
on October 19, 2012
These earrings are okay enough. I honestly would not have purchased them if I had seen them in person--especially not for the original price of $98.
They, however, made a decent birthday gift for my aging, senile mother who likes a little bling and whose birthstone is opal.
on April 21, 2015
These are currently unavailable so I put them on my wish list. Please bring these back amazon! I've been scrolling through opal jewelry for days, bought a gorgeous ring and now I'd LOVE to have these with the necklace. You really should sell them together in a set. I'm so overly picky but these are absolutely perfect for my style. So classy. Please don't discontinue them!
on December 21, 2012
Earring, although nice, had me surprised because of its size. I was expecting an earring a little bigger, but it's a very tiny earring. I was a little disappointed at the size. So I'm rating it a 3
on December 2, 2010
I wear these with the matching necklace and they look great. They work well for a more "classy" look but can also be worn casually. The set looks great for work with a suit ;)
on October 30, 2012
They are beautiful earrings but not exactly what I was expecting. They are a bit smaller than they look in the picture and the description listed them as having diamonds but I am sure they are not. Overall I still like them but the description should be adjusted.
on December 15, 2012
I wish they have come in a box but all in all, I thought the earings were exactly what I expected. My sister is going to love them!!! They are a good size, and look exactly like the picture. I am going to be queen of christmas, thanx to amazon. If your thinking of buying these, you should.
on May 27, 2013
The earrings are great for the price and the perfect size. They're actually bigger than what I was expecting after reading other reviews saying how small they were. The opals are gorgeous. I would buy these again.
on September 12, 2012
These earrings were really nice. My daughter loved them and she's picky. I can always count on Amazon.com to have quality jewlery.