5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pendant
I had this on my wish list and got it for Christmas. It's perfect. I wanted something that I could wear every day, that goes with everything and isn't showy and this is exactly right. It's a lovely pendant and just enough different from other initial pendants that it doesn't feel ordinary.
Published on January 1, 2012 by T. Masino

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
Ok so this item looked so nice and big enough but the truth is that just the little plaque where the M is, is smaller than my pinky's finger nail I would really think about it before buying it, I didn't like it, but my gf did like it that's the only reason I'm giving this item 3 stars
Published 23 months ago by Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pendant, January 1, 2012
This review is from: 10k Gold Plated Sterling Silver with Diamond-Accent Initial Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, April 17, 2013
Great $30 spent! I love this necklace for the design and quality. Considering I got a sterling silver necklace plated in gold with diamonds....come on...you've got to admit that's pretty good for $30! I can barely buy good costume jewelry for that price. Really happy with this buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, November 2, 2009
This necklace was prettier and more delicate than I thought it would be. Its gold although it says sterling silver and is very thin. I have two friends I bought them for already, so they could wear the initials of their kids. It is so pretty and unlike all the other inital necklaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 25, 2014
It is very pretty just a tad bit small. I was expecting a little bigger. But very dainty. Would be perfect for children too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift Idea., March 2, 2014
Sure to please !
Don't know any ladies who turn down Diamonds and GOLD !
Great Stocking stuffer or Just Because Gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, March 6, 2013
I got this for my sister and she loved it. The only thing is you can't wear it in the shower or work out with it...it may change color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a kid, January 22, 2013
I bought this as a gift for an 11 year old girl and it is just perfect. It is really delicate and kind of small, so I don't think it would really work for a grown woman unless she is pretty tiny. The pendant is very pretty and the engraved initial looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Unique Necklace, January 3, 2013
I have been looking for something different from all the intial necklaces out there and this is just perfect. The chain compliments the petite tag and the little diamonds flirt with the initial to make it stand out. You will not be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, December 19, 2012