Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 1, 2012
I had this on my wish list and got it for Christmas. It's perfect. I wanted something that I could wear every day, that goes with everything and isn't showy and this is exactly right. It's a lovely pendant and just enough different from other initial pendants that it doesn't feel ordinary.
on April 17, 2013
Great $30 spent! I love this necklace for the design and quality. Considering I got a sterling silver necklace plated in gold with diamonds....come on...you've got to admit that's pretty good for $30! I can barely buy good costume jewelry for that price. Really happy with this buy.
on January 22, 2013
I bought this as a gift for an 11 year old girl and it is just perfect. It is really delicate and kind of small, so I don't think it would really work for a grown woman unless she is pretty tiny. The pendant is very pretty and the engraved initial looks great.
on November 2, 2009
This necklace was prettier and more delicate than I thought it would be. Its gold although it says sterling silver and is very thin. I have two friends I bought them for already, so they could wear the initials of their kids. It is so pretty and unlike all the other inital necklaces.
on January 3, 2013
I have been looking for something different from all the intial necklaces out there and this is just perfect. The chain compliments the petite tag and the little diamonds flirt with the initial to make it stand out. You will not be disappointed.
on January 26, 2015
Was not happy with the quality of the face of the plate. Was discolored with a tarnished look. Only reason it earns 2 stars is because I had the best return experience with them.
on March 6, 2013
I got this for my sister and she loved it. The only thing is you can't wear it in the shower or work out with it...it may change color.
on December 19, 2012
Ok so this item looked so nice and big enough but the truth is that just the little plaque where the M is, is smaller than my pinky's finger nail I would really think about it before buying it, I didn't like it, but my gf did like it that's the only reason I'm giving this item 3 stars
on April 25, 2014
It is very pretty just a tad bit small. I was expecting a little bigger. But very dainty. Would be perfect for children too.
on January 25, 2015