5.0 out of 5 stars Elephun necklace
Beautiful. The dimensions were as posted.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading.... Here's what to expect
I returned this item. Here's what to expect:

It's a beautiful piece, and the stones sparkle (hence the three stars), however:

The piece is very small... Much smaller than it appears in the photos. I was surprised when I opened the box. I tried to replicate the measurements on the web site, and I couldn't come close when I measured the piece...
Published on November 29, 2012 by BarbZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading.... Here's what to expect, November 29, 2012
This review is from: XPY Sterling Silver, 14k Rose Gold, and Diamond Elephant Pendant Necklace (1/17 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" (Jewelry)
I returned this item. Here's what to expect:

Although it is very pretty, the design details are lost, owing to their tiny size (the cute tail, eye and ear details do not show up at all.)

The piece has nice weight, but the frame is so narrow that overall, it doesn't show well on my skin, and is not much better when placed on black fabric (which I thought would pop the design. Not so much.)

I hope this helps. If you can live with the size, then you'll like it. Just be prepared for it to be considerably smaller than it appears in the photo.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephun necklace, October 31, 2014
Beautiful. The dimensions were as posted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, even for a lightning deal, February 4, 2013
I got this for for my mother as she is ga ga over elephants. It was so darn cute. While she liked it, I winced at the cost. I picked it up anyways because it was perfect. How can you put a price on what is given out of love. Still, when I saw the actual item in my hands as opposed to online, I have to admit I was disappointed. I mean really what is it that costs so much? Diamonds only amount to .06 carots. There is more diamonds on a 10" saw blade than this thing! Sterling silver is way cheap as well. Not sure what "rose gold" is but isnt worth whats there. Normal cost was short of a benny, i got mine a jackson short of that. (is that cryptic enough to pass, we will see)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, September 22, 2012
My girlfriend thinks elephants are good luck so I give this as a gift and she really liked it and got alot of compliments on it from her coworkers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chain, August 20, 2013
The elephant is cute, but the chain is cheap. After a couple months, the chain broke and we are outside of the return replacement window.. Very upsetting!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice present, December 6, 2012
i bought this necklace for my sister and she loved it! not as high quality as i thought but it still looks better than anything i saw in the stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pendant, September 2, 2012
Stunning pendant that also comes with a chain, real talking point as it is so different to what is normally seen. Fast postage and exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love It, May 6, 2012
I love It. That says it all. The pendant is beautiful. Beautifully crafted. I JUST LOVE IT. anyone who collects elephants, this would be the one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, September 10, 2012
This cute little elephant is much nicer in person. I would say that it looks more expensive then it does in the photo. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Charm, September 23, 2011
This charm is very pretty. It has both gold and sterling in a perfect balance. The diamonds add a sparkly touch. This is an amazing Charm for the price! It is a nice size and the elephant is shown with his trunk up almost smiling. This charm is nicely weighted and surprised me at how substantial a piece it is . I would definitely recommend it for a child or adult who loves elephants. It is very impressive and, considering the cost, a great value.