5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!
I bought this for a friend whose father recently passed away. I was nervous about ordering something that had not been reviewed--but when it arrived, I was very pleased. The locket is lovely. My only question is whether it will tarnish in the future. Fortunately my friend loved it.
Published on July 24, 2011 by Rivkah

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but no stamp
I bought a few of these for my mother and sisters to have the same necklace. It is rather pretty, although the chain needs to be replaced (my mothers chain broke almost immediately after putting it on)
Published on October 12, 2012 by Sonya M. Sanchez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but no stamp, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Flowers and Leaves Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
The main problem is that there is no stamp on the silver to prove the actual silver content. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it since there is a complete lack of stamp.
The workmanship seems a little lazy as well. From farther away, it looks nice, but the stones are set a little sloppy from one necklace to another.
I would advise staying away from this one. Not a terrible buy, but there are far better in the same pricerange.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 29, 2011
This pendant is absolutely gorgeous. The shine and sparkle on it is great and the small diamond in the center is a perfect finish. The chain is a good compliment and my mom really loved it. She doesn't like a lot of bling so the small amount is really good for her, but the shine of the locket would impress someone who is looking for more. The shipping was fast and came sooner than expected in a perfect gift box and small velour pouch to keep it in. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that it seems a little high matinence because of the copper in the sterling silver, I hope it doesn't tarnish too easy, or is easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 24, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars So sad my chain broke!, October 15, 2012
I received this as a birthday gift and the chain is SO DAINTY and THIN, it broke the first week, I am crushed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, July 7, 2013
I bought 2 an they are very nice. I know its early for Christmas shopping but they were to pretty to pass up. I cannt wait to see my girls faces when I give them the beautiful necklas, I cannt hardley wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, disappointing, February 19, 2012
SAM (Santa Rosa, CA) - See all my reviews
After looking forward to receiving this piece by mail, I have learned not to buy jewelry online. The upside? -- This necklace is pretty and feminine. However, when I unwrapped it, I was surprised how light it was. The chain is very thin, considering the size of the locket, and won't last long, I imagine. The locket's hinge is of very thin metal and bends easily, so that the locket will not close evenly any longer - this is after being worn two times. It keeps popping open. Sterling silver, for this price should be better quality. This was quite a disappointing purchase. Lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 26, 2012
I gave this to my 12-year-old daughter for Christmas, and she LOVES it!! She wears it every day, and is thrilled that it has a diamond. :-) I love the design and that it's made in the USA (I get so tired of made in China junk!). Definitely a worthwhile purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, May 21, 2014
Looks great wife loves it why do I neef to add more words chain little small rating droping more effort this takes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, April 14, 2014
It is an original product, good quality, delivery in time set, it's expected sales of products come sealed, with no sign of struggle or attempted opening

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Locket. Needs better chain. Still a Great gift for your special someone!, February 20, 2014
Great locket. I bought it as a gift for My Girlfriend and she loved it! The only worry she had was the chain and that it could fall apart anytime. That was the only cheap feeling for it. But she had her own to add to it and now she wears it everyday! She gets lots of compliments for it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›