5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, BUT..updated
Published on June 27, 2011 by Karen

1.0 out of 5 stars stones fall out
Published on January 18, 2012 by mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, BUT..updated, June 27, 2011
This review is from: XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Diamond and Heart-Shaped Created Ruby Ring (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
The stones on this ring are bigger than they look in the picture and the gold doesn't show quite as pronounced as the picture, but it's a very pretty ring. The ring has a nice weight to it and the stones seem very stable. It's also true to size. Looks very nice on my finger. The ruby's are a bit pinker than I expected rather than a deep red. I've seen this in ruby's before so I know it's not unusual, but the color is not as deep as pictured. Still, all in all, it's a very beautiful ring.

UPDATE: One of the stones fell out within a few months.. I don't know where it fell out at or where it went. I contacted Amazon and they paid for the shipping back to them and gave me a full refund since they no lnoger had the ring in my size.. I was very dissapointed, as I thought the ring was very pretty.

1.0 out of 5 stars stones fall out, January 18, 2012
mary (arlington, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
My husband ordered this ring for me to go with some gifts for our 40th anniverary - I returned the ring twice as the small stone on the left fell out. The first time they replaced the ring, the second time, I asked for a replacement they refunded my money instead. I didnt want a refund, I wanted the ring. So now, I have lost my memory gift of my 40th and...they witheld $10 from the refund (i guess for depreciation). In any event I was not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart shaped Ruby ring, October 4, 2011
I bought this ring for my 27 year old daughters birthday. It is more beautiful in person than on the web site. She loved it and it looks so elegant and dainty. Very beautiful ring. Very happy with purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great! Quality....not so great., April 23, 2012
Hello! You're probably wondering whether you should buy this ruby ring or not. So, you're reading the reviews and only a few are negative and you're thinking, "I think I'll take my chances." Well hey. Let me add to that list of negative reviews and maybe you'll change your mind. This ring sucks. I understand. It's cheap. Awesome. But come on. The rubies started to fall out after a few days of her wearing the ring.

If you want to show her you care, buy her a different ring-- a better one. On the other hand, if you want to give her a gift creating some kind of intricate metaphor about how, after the first ruby falls out "There are only two of us anyways...so two hearts...right?" And then after the second one falls out "We are just so close and in-tune that we beat together...like one heart....maybe?" And finally when they are all gone "Hearts don't even look like that anyways! It's society, man! They tricked you in to thinking that hearts mean love. We're all being lied to! So now, you have a ring with no ruby hearts and a lesson about life. You're welcome and I love you!"

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 3, 2013
My purchase was fast and easy. The product arrived on time and was packaged very well. There was no damage to the product and the product is made with good quality material. I will buy from this seller again. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, February 17, 2013
I loved the ring! It was true to size and just as beautiful as the picture! Would def recommend to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hearts, January 5, 2012
This ring is definetly for Love. It is so clear and beautifully done. I were it
when I wear garments that it would add sparkle to.

4.0 out of 5 stars its doesnt look exactly like how it looks in the picture, April 8, 2014
In the picture it looks like a deep red but when you get it, its more like a pink and also the gold doesnt pop out as much as the picture. it is very faint .

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the Design-Hate the Quality, March 6, 2014
The Gold plate tarnished in days after wearing the ring. Disappointed in the quality. Expected better quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, March 5, 2014
Awsome ring for the price .It was a birthday gift from my Husband . I would recomend this ring to any one

ARRAY(0xa42c106c)