5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Purchased this ring for my daughter as a birthday gift. It was perfect and even more beautiful in person. Very nice ring, kinda wishing I had kept it for myself. Daughter loves it!
Published on August 1, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone popped out after 2 months.
Bought this for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loved it. However its only been 2 months and the stone has already popped out. Trying to work with Amazon now to see how they respond to this.
(Update 4-30)
Published 16 months ago by Sean

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 1, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone popped out after 2 months., March 12, 2013
(Update 4-30)
Amazon gave me a refund for the ring which broke, so I ordered a new one. I received it with no stone in the ring. Sent it back to Amazon, and got another refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly love this ring!, November 16, 2012
This ring is just as beautiful in person as it is on the screen. Sits on the hand slightly above the finger and sparkles pretty in the light. This ring says LOVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars To any cheap boyfriends..., July 9, 2012
My girlfriend absolutely loved this ring. Me being a cheapo, I never told her what I spent on the ring, but she was always convinced it costed somewhere around $300. The ring held up well and kept a great shine over the months she had it, the ruby stays in place and the rest of the ring is simply gorgeous. After about seven months of wearing the ring my girlfriend finally lost it (this is common with her -___-), and is looking forward to the next piece of jewelry I buy her. I will with no doubt continue to buy jewelry off of amazon, there is nothing wrong with it, and I recommend it to all of my friends looking to buy their girlfriends cheap gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart shaped ring, November 25, 2012
I love this ring and get compliments all the time. It really looks real and a great price. The color is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY lovely; perfect price!, January 3, 2012
So, I was "hemming and hawing" on whether or not to purchase this ring for Christmas for my 17-year old daughter. I'm always concerned about quality vs. quantity. Well, this piece says it all: it makes a statement, looks lovely on the finger (not too big), quality AND color of "ruby" is a true red, mix of metals is a nice touch, and small diamonds are nicely placed. It would be a great Valentine's Day gift! By the way, my daughter and her friends really love the ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every time I look at my ring finger - I am happy, July 21, 2013
Great design. Solid, comfortable, lightweight. Ruby looks even better in person, vibrant deep red color. Gorgeous ring. Absolutely the best for its price. If you want a wedding ring from a fairy tale -- this is the one for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS!, November 10, 2012
ANGEL COLON (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Not only did this ring come late but after a week of wearing the ring the ruby fell out. Don't even know where the ruby is I didn't even noticed it was gone until the ring started scrapping the inside of my finger. I wouldn't buy this ring I wish I could send this cheap thing back if the ruby didn't disappear. I am really really disappointed!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor craftsmanship, September 25, 2012
Stones fall out under regular wearing conditions. I would not buy this if you plan to do anything other than look at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 14, 2013
This review is from: XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Diamond and Heart-Shaped Created Ruby Ring (0.03 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I got this for my girlfriend for christmas in 2012 and she has yet to take it off. She loves it more than she loves me sometimes. Great buy, low price, real silver. Get it for a loved on or for yourself. Won't regret it

Rate and Discover Movies