4.0 out of 5 stars I have received many, many compliments on this necklace
Published on March 20, 2012 by Susan F. Swift

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Published on April 25, 2012 by S. Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars I have received many, many compliments on this necklace, March 20, 2012
This review is from: XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Diamond Tree of Life Pendant Necklace (0.04 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" (Jewelry)
Though it's a tad overpriced, I figured that it was a good investment because I tend to put one necklace on and leave it sometimes for years. This is my "everyday" necklace and I get at least one compliment on it every week, even from people who have seen it multiple times. The chain looks delicate, but it hasn't broken after numerous showers and hair washings. I would have preferred a shorter chain but this one does seem to work with most outfits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tree of life pendant, April 20, 2012
This was bought indirectly for someone else, when she received it she was pleased with the pendant, but found the chain to be flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and elegant...., June 1, 2012
i bought this pendant for my child teacher,, when i opened up to see it,, i found to be so beautiful and elegant that i had to order another one for myself.. i highly recommend this pendant....XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Diamond Tree Of Life Pendant (.04cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, January 7, 2012
I got this for my wife for Christmas and it's very pretty. She's a breast cancer survivor and has another tree of life pendant, but I wanted her to have another with a different style. The picture represents it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, June 27, 2012
I love this necklace ! It is beautiful and I've had many compliments on it. The gold and silver look pretty and the small diamonds add a sparkle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, April 25, 2012
This looks beautiful, but I was disappointed. It's big and substantial and looks well made, and has a very nice tree design. It's just not the size I wanted, nor as sparkly as I thought it would be. The 14K seems to be plated silver,though it doesn't say it in the description or on the item, (it just says 925 and 14K). And, only 5 of the leaves have diamonds; the other 4 are carved silver. As long as you know this, it might seem worth the price. As for me, I'm sending it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree of Life, February 13, 2012
Absolutely loved this pendant. It was exactly what was described and is truly stunning! The yellow gold tree is shown off beautifully in a silver oval shape pendant.. The detail around the pendant came as a pleasant surprise as I had thought it was filled in. It just adds to the elegance of the pendant. The diamonds look like the leaves and are big enough to be seen and add that beautiful sparkle and touch of class to an unusual piece of jewellery. Love it! Love it! Love it! Received as a Valentines gift from my husband who proposed to me on Valentines Day 29 years ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased Two, September 14, 2012
I purchased two for our 24th anniversary. I thought it would be cool to have one for my wife and one for me. Kind of a togetherness thing. Okay it's sappy, twenty-four years and all, but that's just us. She loves it and we wear them almost daily. For me, I like the art that went into the design, and would like to find out who the designer is. It is big enough that it doesn't look to feminine for a guy, but it's also not so big that it overwhelms for my wife. It's not dainty, but it's also not huge. Here is the bad thing. The chain that comes with it I found to be horrible. It's very short and doesn't match the quality of the pendant. After they arrived and I opened the first box and saw the chain, like a flash off I went to the local jewelry story for decent silver chains.

Bottom line - I love the artwork and overall design as does my wife, it's pretty nice but at this price-point don't expect high-end diamonds or anything like that - it's just nice looking, figure on replacing the chain the second it arrives because it looks like a cheap afterthought.

Hope this helps.
-rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 15, 2012
Ginahmk "Ginahmk" (King of Prussia, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
If you are looking for a tasteful tree of life motif pendant, than this is for you. The gold and silver mesh well, the detailing is excellent and the leaves on the tree really sparkle. This is something you can wear to the office or out to dinner.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gold Diamond Tree of Life Pendant, January 4, 2013
J Deacon (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
The pendant is beautiful., but the chain is tarnished and leaves black marks on your skin and clothing and I can only wear it if I replace the chain.

Rate and Discover Movies