Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 28, 2012
the pendant came 1 day before scheduled. it was packaged very well. it is very good sized, you can tell what it is easily from a distance. I put it on and in the sunlight it is very sparkly, shiny and overall i loved it. I think this necklace is well worth the money paid. :) Recommend
review image
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
I wanted a unique heart key that was delicate, yet pronounced, and this was perfect. I thought it was on the smaller side, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the measurements. I didn't care for the chain, so I used one of my own.
review image review image
on January 13, 2012
My husband and I wanted to find a meaningful gift for our daughters (19 & 22) this Christmas. This Heart/Key Pendant fit the bill. We told them it symbolized how they both held the keys to our hearts (cheezy I know!) I personally loved it but remained unsure if THEY would love it as we know how college girls have their own taste in jewelry. Well, they loved it! Of course they said so on Christmas morning and wore it obligingly Christmas Day. But, the proof that they REALLY loved it is that I see it hanging ever so gingerly around their neck when we visit AND it is there on all their Facebook pictures. I also overheard one of them tell their friend how beautiful it was and that it was her first 'Grown-Up' piece of jewelry. In full disclosure, the chain is a bit thin/fragile, but in my opinion the pendant and necklace is still a good value.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2012
the reson for the 4 star is because of the chain the chain looks very weak ,but the pendant is very well made and the diomonds in it are accually smaller than what the picture looks the pendants is perfect size i thought the top heart was a little bit bigger shipping arrived early expected it this thursday but got it today over all i would recommend this item my gf loved it.
on January 12, 2012
Bought this for my mom for Christmas. Delivered right away in a beautiful dark blue velvet box. My mom loved it! I might have to get myself one.
on December 9, 2014
I bought this necklace for myself, I love hearts and I wanted a nice necklace that I could wear everyday and this one is perfect! Very pretty and the perfect size! the chain is a tad bit thin, but not to the point wear im afraid to wear it, or that I need to replace it, overall i'm very satisfied with my purchase
on February 15, 2015
Good size, necklace wasn't too long. Doesn't feel cheap like it will break in half. She enjoyed it which is what matter. Got it while it was on sale and would recommend at the sale price.
on February 9, 2015
Love the size of this key and the hint of diamonds that create a beautiful sparkle, making it delicate yet noticeable.
on February 19, 2014
good quality. Bought it for my girlfriend she loved it. now she does not want to take it off. looks nice on her.
on July 3, 2013
My boyfriend got me this necklace for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. Perfect size and length. You can wear it with anything. The diamonds are small but it honestly didn't make it look any less attractive. I think the diamonds look perfect on it and it shines. Lightweight so it doesn't bother you and the chain is small, goes perfect with it. A big chain wouldn't look right. Looks better than the picture and would 100% recommend. Sadly I left it on my boyfriends car one night and I think one of his neighbors stole it :( we looked for it for days Just in case it fell on the road but nothing. Definitely want another one so hopefully ill order it soon! Hope you all love I as much as I did! :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse