Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 6, 2012
I've wanted a diamond key for a long time. This was a great deal for $79 when I bought it. Made very well, not cheap and chinzy. It is a long pendant, like the size of a real key. For me personally the 18" included chain is too short for the size of this pendant. I will put it on a longer chain so it hangs down the middle of my chest.
on October 22, 2012
What a great find! This pendent is bling and glitz! Oh- and BTW- at a great price,too! Just the right size to complement your sexy LBD or designer jeans.
on January 6, 2013
It is very pretty, but the diamonds are very small. They look more like teeny diamond accents and do not sparkle much. The silver is quality, and the size of the pendant are good.
on April 19, 2013
I'm happy i got it and wearing it all the time lol its cool for the price made me order more stuff .waiting for my other purchased to arrive tick tock

Update:the chain broked -_-
on December 26, 2012
I got this as a lightning deal right before Christmas. My wife loves it, and she gets a lot of compliments on it. The chain was a little too short for her, but with a small extender she had it fits perfectly.
on December 18, 2012
The pendant is very pretty but when my wife was taking it and the chain out of the box, the chain was glued to the box and broke when she took it out. Now we had to take the chain to a jeweler for repair.
on January 1, 2013
This necklace was perfect and exactly what I wanted, I was worried it would be small but it was actually the size I had hoped it would be.
on January 4, 2013
This pendent for my daughter .She love this necklace :) her friend want to buy the same necklace now!!! thank you
on May 15, 2013
My wife loves it, so no complaints here. The chain may not be long enough for some. Got it at a great price.
on February 17, 2013
My wife loves it and therefore I love it too. Chain is very thin but works well. I recommend it!